• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trinidad 7POD yellow Brain Strain.

Absolutely gorgeous looking yellow 7 Pod Judy, it does look exactly like the Brain Strain when green I agree. I have been unable to sign in for the past few weeks due to my computer going down, but if you decide to use the name I'm ok with it. It is good to have a yellow that looks like Sara's original yellow 7 Pod and sister to the Brain Strain.

Absolutely gorgeous looking yellow 7 Pod Judy, it does look exactly like the Brain Strain when green I agree. I have been unable to sign in for the past few weeks due to my computer going down, but if you decide to use the name I'm ok with it. It is good to have a yellow that looks like Sara's original yellow 7 Pod and sister to the Brain Strain.

good to see you back what do you think about this name Yellow Rugged 7 podâ„¢ .... which one you like more this one or the BrianStrain Yellow

Does anyone know if this is the same as what Neil is selling? Or is this just an unusual plant for you?
i never seen what Neil has but this one not widely availabe yet .... and will take some time befor i can have it on my website

many guys will know what Neil has and they might answer your question

I say not to invent trade mark which does not exist

I have long been the red strain of brain strain .... and for a long time the yellow

post-160-1253087432.jpg

post-245-1284888556.jpg

Hey PepperLover,
I have the exact same strain and got from Sarah as well. she labeled the seeds as the "Cookie 7-Pot Yellow" as part of an inside joke, and that's how I'm calling it... yellow cookie. :)

I say not to invent trade mark which does not exist

I have long been the red strain of brain strain .... and for a long time the yellow

post-160-1253087432.jpg

post-245-1284888556.jpg

thats a really killer looking scorpion but the original Brain Strain name is a 7 Pod , there are many "brain" looking pods, but the the original name was used by Cappy for his particular strain of 7 pods

Please LongTran you know better than to buy your seeds from e-bay enough said. That add is for 7 Pot yellow seed only no mention of the the brain strain in the description anywhere? Don't be fooled by imitataions.

Cappy,

Thank for let me know. I am not sure how it comes out. I know that the seller does not mention about the brain strain but it does look similar to Judy yellow 7 pod brain strain. I bought it because I did not see the picture posting on THP anywhere yet with similar picture. I assume it is real. You have to trust some seller right just like asiasgarden from ebay as well. Cappy, how are you doing lately?? I have so much peppers pods from 7pod, trinidad scorpion, Dorset, bhut, naga, etc... as well and I have to give a ways to some friends and coworker as well. Even that I have my chest freezer about 1/4 or 1/3 of all the pods. As you know I bought pepper seeds to share with some members as well. Cappy, I love to buy from you, Judy, AsiasGarden and THS company. All of you are one of the best. Thank you for your advisor. I will be careful next time.

As you guys know that I am not advertised for anyone at all. I just try to got you guys opinion to see if this looks like Yellow 7 pods brain strain of not?? Hope not confusing anyone. I still like to buy seeds from THP member as I can.

Cappy,

Thank for let me know. I am not sure how it comes out. I know that the seller does not mention about the brain strain but it does look similar to Judy yellow 7 pod brain strain. I bought it because I did not see the picture posting on THP anywhere yet with similar picture. I assume it is real. You have to trust some seller right just like asiasgarden from ebay as well. Cappy, how are you doing lately?? I have so much peppers pods from 7pod, trinidad scorpion, Dorset, bhut, naga, etc... as well and I have to give a ways to some friends and coworker as well. Even that I have my chest freezer about 1/4 or 1/3 of all the pods. As you know I bought pepper seeds to share with some members as well. Cappy, I love to buy from you, Judy, AsiasGarden and THS company. All of you are one of the best. Thank you for your advisor. I will be careful next time.
Thank you long for the business you have given me. I agree with Cappy to some degree, you have to be careful whom you buy from or trade with, sadly at times, seeds are purchased or traded that don't pan out. About half of the seed I traded here last year did not turn out to be what was represented. I think to make a blanket statement about "Ebay" sellers is not fair. But, with all the bogus seed sellers there, I do understand it. I purchase seed from over 10 sources and have learned who is reputable and who isn't. This has grown to be a business that supports my family and is something we love doing.

Dave "Asiasgarden" Stehnike :neutral:

Back