• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Trinidad Scorpion Appreciation Grow Event 2010

Matt50680 said:
Its all good AJ.

yes sir, it is...thank you

Silver_Surfer said:
No sweat AJ. I knew this retirement time would soon be consumed.

I am so busy I don't know how I found the time to go to work...of course there were a lot of vacation days during transplant season...

Matt50680 said:
Well, it is snowing, AGAIN!!!! I am soooo sick of it, I think I am going to move to TX and go to work for AJ. LOL

It won't be a vacation Matt 'cause if you work for me, you will work your tail off for 60s minimum wage....:rofl: AND all the peppers you can eat....

Katrina said:
Matt, are you THAT far ahead of me or am I THAT far behind?

Mine are JUST starting to hook, and I am zone 5.
Maybe I just got a late start.

When did you start yours Kat?

:10993:

then you aren't behind...if you are getting hooks already that is good....

:10995:

Katrina said:
Matt, are you THAT far ahead of me or am I THAT far behind?

Mine are JUST starting to hook, and I am zone 5.
Maybe I just got a late start.

I planted the seeds from Asias Garden on Jan 23 and the ones from AJ on Jan 30 so I got an early start, plus my green thumb is booming this year.
:D :D :D
AlabamaJack said:
It won't be a vacation Matt 'cause if you work for me, you will work your tail off for 60s minimum wage....:rofl: AND all the peppers you can eat....
Correction sir, it would be because you arent buried under 2 feet of snow and I would bring the R1 with me, soon as you poop out and reach for the geritol, I will hit the streets of Dallas/Ft Worth and ride. LOL J/K

dang MM...thats one of the best looking pods I have seen....

good news for those that keep detailed information.......

Mel is going to update the spreadsheet and keep it for us all....how cool is that?....Thanks mel....

:clap: Wooohooo way to go Mel.

Milkman, I hope my pods come out HALF as nice as that. Looks deadly, but deliciously hot. :mouthonfire: Definately harvest the seeds from that one

no worries.. i'll be using the information for next years growing season!! i have ulterior motives!! :P

Hi everyone,I have stats for the spread sheet.
Planted Trini. Scorps. Seeds from A.J. on 2/10/10
in Park bio-sponges,in the bio-dome
on heat pad,85 deg. F
watered w/ light fert. mix 14 14 14 at 1/4 tea.spn./gal. water
fist sprout on 2/19/10,a. m./ 2nd sprout on 2/20 p.m.
2 sprouts out of 5 so far (not giving up on them yet!)
on top shelf with window light,rotating bio-dome 360 deg. over 24 hr. period.(waiting for other seeds to hook before placing tray under grow lights)
101_0536.jpg

101_0535.jpg

101_0543.jpg

101_0540.jpg

Hey guys,
I've been having a play with the spreadsheet and format .. i've go this so far.. if you have any information I'm missing please let me know.. ABF, I was going to add yours in there (6/6) but was hoping you'd send me through some more info? I am a huge data nerd :P

see below post for new google link :)

Mel

that is way cool....never seen it before....good job you guys...and ty mel (and kidcc for the informaiton)

Back