• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Trinidad Scorpion Appreciation Grow Event 2010

repotted this week, plants have been spending all of their time in the window sill for a week or two, I'm leaving the window open all the time now so they get all the benefit of natural temps and sunlight and wind:

windowview.jpg

Those are the Cardi's, with the one red trinidad to the very far right of the picture.

man, everybodies plants look awesome...my first stab at the scorpions was spoiled by me being stupid and letting them get scortched by the sun....they, of course will recover but they are really ugly at this moment...my second starts are doing much better but only about 2-3 inches tall at the moment...

I'm still waiting patiently for my seeds since I didn't get them today, It might be a bit thigh getting pods ready but with some luck and nice growth I hopefully can participate! The event ends at my birthday so that would be a nice present for sure. Good luck everyone!

Well, here are the 2 yellow scorpions I have growing. I planted these Jan 23. It's the first time growing scorpions, so I'm just hoping for pods this year.

DSCN0700.jpg

Can i Play :)

although its still is growing will put up pic of my Baby a ButchT Scorp.

this is 1 Plant, Novacastrian , Timmmy can Vouch for that

From the Front..
SDC11293.jpg

Ok 6 Foot Colourbond Fence, 7 Foot Wooden next too Back Lane..

Back View
backfencescorp.jpg

what ya reckon 9 feet ?

Back