• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

tsurrie's 2017 glog

Stage 01: Selecting seeds for this season's grow is a hassle. Cutting back a little for sure. If I can.

selecting18012017.jpg

Plan is to sow them sometime around 25th next week.

PaulG said:
:eek:  That is quite an array of seeds on your table, Uros!

Your list is comprehensive and its good to hear that
the hooks are emerging!

Still got a few more seeds somewhere, but those were the ones I took into the grow list lottery :)
So I decided what to grow and will grow some of the others next season for sure...

Thanks for stopping by Paul.

PaulG said:
Great start for those little seedlings, Uros.  

Will you transplant all of them?  Good luck
ahead, my friend!

Thanks Paul.
I intend to transplant most of them, and give a few around to friends and family who like to try new varieties.

Good luck ahead to you too.

stickman said:

Nice looking plants Uros... you're off to a roaring start! :thumbsup:

Thanks, trying to keep up ;)
Already thinking when should I start transplanting... some of them are almost ready.

OCD Chilehead said:
Hey Uros!

Stage 2 looking good. What a well balanced seed list. Liking the hooks.

Keep the momentum going.
Thank you. Will do my best. Thanks for stopping by.
:cheers:

MoA and Fresno popped up today... still waiting for about half of them...

Overall I'm satisfied and will wait patiently, after all, it's not even 20 days from sowing.
Will do some transplanting over the weekend if time allows, if not, sometime over the next week.
Few of them are starting to grow true leaves.

Hey all. I managed to transplant almost 50 (I think 47) plants just before. I nearly forgot how good it is to move these babies into their solo cups. It was a fast process with some good company... good music and a beer for relaxation. What a nice ending of the weekend :)

There they are...
transplanting12022017.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic, took it with my phone and it sucks in low light conditions...

Transplanted: Habanero Chocolate x Peach Tiger's Tooth, Farmers Market Jalapeno, Devinne, Chupetinho, Madame Jeanette x Malaysian Goronong, Red Rocoto, Gochu, Kapija x Palermo, Kapija and yellow bell Alpina.

It's getting late... so,.... good night.

tsurrie said:
Hey all. I managed to transplant almost 50 (I think 47) plants just before. I nearly forgot how good it is to move these babies into their solo cups. It was a fast process with some good company... good music and a beer for relaxation. What a nice ending of the weekend :)

There they are...
transplanting12022017.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic, took it with my phone and it sucks in low light conditions...

Transplanted: Habanero Chocolate x Peach Tiger's Tooth, Farmers Market Jalapeno, Devinne, Chupetinho, Madame Jeanette x Malaysian Goronong, Red Rocoto, Gochu, Kapija x Palermo, Kapija and yellow bell Alpina.

It's getting late... so,.... good night.

Very nice ... you plan to fertilize with something in the next weeks?

OCD Chilehead said:
Your off to a great start. Some nice varieties.

I wish, I was at that stage so I could breath. LOL!

Thanks. The germinating is pretty slow these days....after those everyday's poppings it looks like all is standing still. Only Aji Umba decided to sprout over the last few days.

Back