• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

Had to throw a blanket over grandma. Temps in the 105° range and it was time to go down to Homedepot and get an AC unit for cooler relaxation time. HELL YEA!

Margarita, ice, salsa

I have to go up to the store and buy some margarita mix to blend with some ice at home and make margaritas and a snack of chips and salsa.

triage, scovilles, dinner

The triage team at the hospital all passed out from the powerful belch I produced after a 2.2 million scovilles unit dinner.

Cucumber, vitimin, turban

Being a Cucumber enthusiast, I knew which vitimin supplement I needed but unfortunately I left it in my turban.

scout,  grandfather clock, tomatillo

Our antique shopping experiance this weekend found us an awesome grandfather clock. We were also fortunate enoughto scoyt out an authentic Mexican joint that has the best tomatillo salsa this side of the Mississippi.

Jicama, exit, buckle

Just had two agua fresca de jicama and ten minutes later im looking for an exit to find a restroom,trying desperately to unfasten my belt buckle as I find relief.

Popcorn-saturn-transmission

I finished the transmission just in time to sit back enjoying some popcorn and watching as Saturn in the brightest it has been in a long time.

Ambiguous, Brochette, Centrifuge  

Seemingly Ambiguous for a Brochette, I chucked it in to the Centrifuge and awaited the results.

Raptor, Vulcan, Helicopter

My poor wife has arms like a raptor.(really short) Can't figure if she is a Vulcan or was helicoptered in from Jurastic park.

Schlong, bubblegum, helium

It was a delicate scenario, trying to get his Schlong to rise using a bubble from bubblegum filled with helium.

Powder, grass, trunk

The elephant was stopped at the boarder. He was caught with grass stuck between his teeth and a lot of white powder residue lining his entire trunk.

Bra, handgernade, jawbreaker

I was trying to eat a jawbreaker and my molar shattered like a handgrenade went off in my mouth. So I tied my girlfriend's bra around my head and used the cup to hold ice on my cheek til' I got to the dentist.

shrimptoast, roof, dragon

Using a bevel I drew pac-man all over my current project. Several even were pictured doing the hula.

Lemonaid, sawdust, yogurt

Just a little more spackle and a butterfly lantern and I might be able to talk my girlfriend into visiting my man cave.

Drama, yearbook, french

If it wasn't for the French foreign exchange student, I would have had zero drama written in my yearbook

Cat O'Nine tails, diaper, pinecone

That Kama Sutra book is too mild because they don't even suggest what to do with my zipper mouthed mask and nipple ring chains.

Rubber ducky, inversion table, AM transistor radio

Back