• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Use these three words

Flippin conundrum I tell ya. This doohickey, they call a computer, throughs my lack of knowledge into a abyssal state of no return.

Hooligan, spittle, grease

Oaktown most notorious hooligan died today in a fire his body was found charred and spittle oozing between his lips.

Alcohol-safari-gold

While on a alcohol induced urban safari, the glare from his, punk ass, gold grill alerted the target that he was near.

Blunt, ice, kilo

While trolling, the boat hit something blunt, to my surprise it was a 50 kilo bale of brick weed from Mexico, we had to dump half the ice out of the fish hold but needless to say we were done fishing for the day.

Scampi, Dome, Pressure

Three reapers added to my scampi put preasure on my relationship tonight. Trying to sleep now, with one eye open and a helmet protecting my dome.

Bodega, drive, oysters

After a brief tour of the bodegas in Los Angeles the tourists boarded the shuttle bus for a short drive to San Pedro for oysters and beer.

Marbles chess twister

She dug his intellect. After several games of chess her nipples were like marbles and she was ready for twister.

Button, water, yoga

She poured bottled water unto her abdomen after at the conclusion of her yoga session,it was cute watching the puddle form in her belly button.

Pickles-hurricane-pimple

As a kid I would always help pop as he tended his garden;which included hand pollinating his ghost pepper plants.

Scream-sand-syrup

Buried up to his neck in the sand he begged them not to add the syrup. His screams could be heard for miles as the ants began to harvest his eyes.

Contacts, fungus, highway

The female tourist travelling the silk road on camelback noticed some type of fungus beginning to grow on her contacts,so she no option but to use her eyeglasses for the rest of the trip.

Magic-bronze-redwood

The giant redwoods were even better from above! We found a bronze magic lamp and were now enjoying the view from our new hot air balloon.

Styrafome, salamander, hicup

After running into the styrafoam cup, and drinking its remaining contents, the salamander made a hicup and slowly slithered away.

Triangle, leather, banana

A leather clad gypsy enjoyed her last banana as drifted aimlessly at sea in the Bermuda TRIANGLE.

Oil snowflake tequila

One tequila, two tequila, three taquila floor. Now I'm flat on my back in the driveway with oil, from our crappy car, in my hair. Phuck it, maybe I can still catch a snowflake on my tongue.

Fannypack, aqua-net, cloves

Back