• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

VEGGIE FEST - VOTE!

Great job Paulky! Awesome double whammie. The comp never had a chance. (Although SL's chili looks damn good!)

Congrats.

Congrats Paulky.

(I think it kind of funny that the entry with the fake meat - chick'n - won. I guess it says a lot about this crowd:lol:)

SeeYouJimmy said:
Well done Paulky, you can now be the "green queen" too.

pileiton said:
Great job, P.H.!!!!!!!!!!

DownRiver said:
Great job Paulky! Awesome double whammie. The comp never had a chance. (Although SL's chili looks damn good!)

Congrats.

Thanks everyone!! I'm assuming they'll just turn my tiara green.....but I wouldn't be surprised if it's ignored completely.

MrArboc said:
Congrats Paulky.

(I think it kind of funny that the entry with the fake meat - chick'n - won. I guess it says a lot about this crowd:lol:)

Very interesting point! ----and thanks!

MrArboc said:
Congrats Paulky.

I agree with you dear Swede. Still congrats Paulky.

salsalady said:
Can you imagine what will happen to these posts when we get "smell-a-vision" on the computer? OMG!
smell-o-vision would be cool, as long as TB doesnt post any pics of the Blues Shitter, and yes it does need to be capitalized because after readin tales from the loo, it commands respect lol ;)

I missed the voting but it was a toss up for me between Timmy's Ratatouille and Pauly's Stuffed Bellas and Poppers, but Pauly had the slight edge because his made me wish those bellas and poppers were sitting on a plate right in front of me the minute I saw them but it was a fantastic job by everyone I would have enjoyed eating all those dishes.

Congratulations Paulie!! Well done! You won a throwdown- YAAAY!!! (even if it is unofficial!)

Much thanks to both all who entered and to all who voted!

salsalady said:
Pauly's right, there are so many dishes that qualify, or could easily become, vegetarian dishes. We just don't stop to think about it.

Agreed. Before my short stint as a vegetarian, not only did I snub anything called "vegetarian" but I was so ignorant to the fact that I already ate -- heck, enjoyed -- "vegetarian" dishes (only they weren't called that) :lol:

salsalady said:
Thanks, NJA and Gassy for spearheading this Veggie Fest. Let's do it again in 6 months or a year. :)

For sure! Only next time it has to be when I'm not so busy!

It's some kind of animal (dog?) standing on it's head with green organic matter growing from it's feet. LMAO

What's going on? Salsakid looked at the veggie logo and said it was a smiling tree. Now it's a statement?!?

I think Pauly should get something to put in the Signature line like

VeggieFest 2010 Winner

VeggieFest 2010 Winner

Back