• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

VEGGIE FEST - VOTE!

salsalady said:
What's going on? Salsakid looked at the veggie logo and said it was a smiling tree. Now it's a statement?!?

I think Pauly should get something to put in the Signature line like

VeggieFest 2010 Winner

VeggieFest 2010 Winner

I like this idea too!

I'll just sit over here with my warm beer and hold my breath. ;)

salsalady said:
What's going on? Salsakid looked at the veggie logo and said it was a smiling tree. Now it's a statement?!?

VeggieFest 2010 Winner

VeggieFest 2010 Winner

So you guys have decided among yourselves that there is not going to be anymore veggie fests in 2010?

salsalady said:

VeggieFest May 2010 Winner

VeggieFest May 2010 Winner

I have no idea what you are talking about, NJA.:whistle::cool:

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
So you guys have decided among yourselves that there is not going to be anymore veggie fests in 2010?

Those lines only say that he won a VeggieFest in 2010, not the only VeggieFest in 2010;)

The word "MAY" was not there when I qoted it.
Did it come later on?

I think we should have a vegiie fest every two months.
People are interested.

Why not take a consensus?
And also make it an official thing?

NJA

Why not take a consensus?
And also make it an official thing?

I don't think consensus matters if you want it to be "official" for the 17 persons who was interested enough to vote (I did! I was interested even though I questioned the event before and didn't enter. Just wanted to point out that no offence is intended). You have to butter up the boss, he owns the site and make the rules.

MrArboc said:
You have to butter up the boss, he owns the site and make the rules.

Boss Boss...please Boss..Can you make it a Bi-Monthly fest ..please... (Bowing my head, Begging, Requesting, whining, Pining...etc.)

Boss Boss...please Boss..Can you make it a Bi-Monthly fest ..please... (Bowing my head, Begging, Requesting, whining, Pining...etc.)

I guess THAT would be a question for gas - you put him in charge, remember? If you had stayed in controll you could have made it a bi-weekly thing if you wanted to:lol:

I thought that was already discussed
You know you can enter veggy dishes in most throwdowns and not just participate in your veggie fest. Can't you make some vegetarian pies?

The word "MAY" was not there when I qoted it.
Did it come later on?

NJA

heeheehee....you are right.......just messing with you, amigo! The original post still does not have "MAY", only the quote I quoted is edited.

I had already stated that maybe 3-4 times a year sounded good for me. It's a fun event, and I don't see why it should need to get officially sanctioned for everyone who wants to to participate. The Boss is already busy with one official Throwdown a month. It's asking a lot to have him take on another event every two months. jmho~

paulky_2000 said:
I already have a recipe in mind for next time....

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I do too!

Back