• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Very first try at growing peppers. Rymerpt 2014 ( 2 pod CHALLENGE VIDEOS)

1780132_10201563975249812_94634369_o_zpsee15fd1c.jpg

1965589_10201563976649847_1080762667_o_zps9a2b53ff.jpg
10005867_10201563977529869_1914849818_o_zps808d66d1.jpg

The seedlings are Thai and the egg carton is Thai seeds. The other little pots have habenero seeds. I'm also gonna try some supperhot seeds when the package arrives from Smiley. (Thanks again Mike)

I'll post progress often I'm sure. Yesterday the seedlings moved from a small six pack to their new nesting grounds. All rest in nothing but organic seed starter soil and water.

Rymerpt

If its meant to be private but viewable by people who have the link, you should set it to unlisted. ;-) HURRY UP  :party:

Oh, looks like I spoke too soon! lol

Took it like a champ! 

LOL Nicely done :rofl:

Thanks for posting this, nice shirt too.  Where did you hear about olive oil?

wait 'til you get ahold of some of those scorpions you're growing :D

You have bigger balz than me!

I just taste. Later on, if you're still into pain, I can send you some Reaper pods. I feel they have a nicer flavor, and a whole 'nother realm of heat!

Devv said:
You have bigger balz than me!

I just taste. Later on, if you're still into pain, I can send you some Reaper pods. I feel they have a nicer flavor, and a whole 'nother realm of heat!

What I would reallylike to do is review hot sauces, but I've had a couple folks offer to send me pods. I just may take youup on that offer.

not bad for an old man...  ;)  :dance:

Maybe next time you can comment on the other attributes ya know like flavor, # seeds, crunchyness, etc

Congratulations Rymer you have just taken your first step into a larger world. loved the video! Super hots will kill you when you first start eating them, but then nagas and bhuts will be easy and you will start trying butch ts and douglahs and brainstrains,then primos and bhutlahs, then morugas, and then finally the face melting reapers, course by then, someone will create a superhots that is like pouring hydrofluoric acid straight into your mouth! :D

Looking good, mate! Grow is going good for a first one. You sure are proud of your girl Hermione, aren't you...? hehe. But so you should be!

Took that ghost pepper like a champ! Oil... I never thought of but only makes sense. Can't imagine shotting olive oil, though.... Imma reach for the top shelf hemp oil next time I run into trouble. :D

"I need moar milk... please... I NEED MOAR MILK" :rofl:

Loved that your wife named your chillies too and loved the part where you had Calvin in your glog. You have made me decide to put back on the very first avatar I wore here. :D

Dirt under the fingernails. Potted up the last six. My patio is at capacity. I did give away one Thai , a Scotchbonnet, and a Fatalli. I think that puts me at 20 or 21 plants growing on an apartment patio. They really grow fast! I can't believe I have some buds already on those babies I started from seeds. I totally feel like a proud dad.

It's an awesome feeling growing something from seed to harvest and you'll be there in no time. Those buds will be big fat pods ready for the picking before you know it! :dance:

Back