• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Can You Win A—Throwdown?

Please note when voting: EVERYTHING you see is from a can. Everything! So please keep that in mind.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything on my plate was over the top salty. If there is ever a zombie apocalypse, I'm gonna be a zombie. At least they get fresh meat lol
I'm having a hard time deciding. I'm not sure if I would eat any of them... :rofl:
I'm pretty much with you on this because of the salt content. However, I'm trying to keep in mind a disaster situation, like the last hurricane that went through my hometown. Family members were without power for a few weeks in the heat of the summer, so anyone without a garden (that wasn't overly damaged by the hurricane) was pretty much without a way to store fresh food for a week or two. Which of these would I want to scarf down in those circumstances? Still deciding....

WOW! Frydad had me good with the stuff'd 'chokes but then... OMG!
Fresh made cheese from Goat milk and the brine from pickled jalapeno peppers poured into coffee filter?
Are you kiddin' me? That's something we do on Friday night, but not on purpose.

SALSALADY, YOU DA WOMAN

Der, FIFY :)

as much as I like Aerosmith...... Shirley, you must be joking!

This one is anyone's game. Now VOTE!

LunchBox, I really would chow that in a heartbeat, but I had to give the 'kid props for creativity. D2S, I can see a lot of these being super-salty. Mine actually wasn't. The potatoes were plain (until I added the Old Bay Seasoning), plain eggs, fruit...I lucked out on the salt factor for this round. But both guys pitched a fit about the canned biscuits, though.... they're not used to all the hydrogenized preservative-ized packaged flavor of those biscuits. Aw well, in another situation, with enough butter and jam, almost anything is edible. :lol:

Get your last votes in on this... strange TD!

This month the crown is only made of tin, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back