• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Chopped TD

Who made the BEST entry with Apples, Peanut Butter, Bourbon, and Pork?

• Booma - [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/32286-begin-chopped-fight-for-independence/page__st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lady Sic [url="http://thehotpepper.com/topic/32286-begin-chopped-fight-for-independence/page__s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Main ingredients were PORK, APPLE, PENUT BUTTER and BOURBON! Is popularity/pitty > creativity/presentation?

Hmmmm.............. LB's beans on the stove look like diarreah and then magically look like Bush's baked beans on the smoker? :dance:

You know, you guys are making it tough. Right now the vote is 10-10. I could be a tie breaker. Could be.

zdecker used breakfast sausage. I'm frequently not a huge fan of breakfast sausage. Why? Because many breakfast sausages include the one ingredient in LB's dish that is also making me hesitant to vote for it. Yeah, if you've been around a bit, you know what I'm talking about.....

Geeme...to be clear...I very UNracistly used black, and white pepper...so...you know...

Hmmmm.............. LB's beans on the stove look like diarreah and then magically look like Bush's baked beans on the smoker? :dance:

I'm going to give you a pass on that, since you're new, and judging by that statement...have never cooked beans from scratch.

But next time you jump fresh into a community, try a touch of humility, and be (t)here long enough to earn a little respect before you mouth off. See, the problem is...nobody (except your brother) knows you...and we have no way of knowing if you are trying to jump in the "ribbing"...or just an ass...hoping to help your big brother...who has been here a while...has earned respect, and is probably shaking his head at your statement.

Don't getcher feathers all ruffled DaRooster! ;) You had a killer entry in this thang!!!!

For a year I've been watchin' these TD's, and I can say THIS....

...you can never predict the outcome! EVER! What rocks people's socks off one month could send them headin' for the hills the next! Some folks have won crowns with what they thought was a Fail! hahaha

The trick is this...to stretch your mind, finesse your techniques, dust off you photog equipment, smack talk a bit, and No 1....Have a Ball and Grub Till You're Stuffed!!!!!! That, my friend, is where the TRUE win is!!!!! :D

My whole point of throw downs is for the food, try to make something a little different and enjoy it with friends and booze, winning (or getting a vote) is only a bonus in my books. I could do one of these every weekend i reckon, always good fun. Also gets away from the having the same meals week in hand out, these really make you to come up with something left of field

OK LB fair enough..........but in all HONESTY that smoker pic was AWESOME and yet the stove pics were less than steller. And yes I AM ribbing! :drunk:

ABOUT AN HOUR... get in here and VOTE!

Will LB finally do it???????????????? Or will his lead diminish in these last few minutes???? OH THE SUSPENSE!

You're wearing out your welcome Rooster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back