• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BURGER - Burger Throwdown..Post it here!

Who has the winning burger?

• THP's Sausage and Peppers Chilihead Style Burger

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • ImpyChick's Brekkie Burger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AlabamaJack's Supper Burger

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • JayT's Bacon Mushroom Burger

• chilehunter's Dagwood Burger

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • QuadShots' Brekky Burger of %$#@#'n DooM

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • texas blues' Notorious Salmon Sliders

• FiveStar's Organic Sirloin Burger

• texas blues's Notorious Awesome BaconFatBurger of Ultimate Win

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Blister's Inside-Out Burger

• Captian Murphy's The Monsta Mac

• patrick's Slaughter House Burger

• Blister's Inside Out Buffalo-Beef Burgers w/Bacon Wrapped

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • THP's THE BEAST

• SumOfMyBits Hab Dough Burger

• texas blues' Drunken Deep Fried Bacon Hell Burger

• Ashen's Smoked Turkey Club Burger

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
texas blues said:
Damn you THP!! The Beast! It's a veritable LOG OF MEAT! A fricken IRON SAUSAGE!! And the peppers...!! The sheer awesomenessess of it could sink the Titanic!

That's it!! I'm pulling out all the stops!!

Cheers, TB.

Oh shiznat! I'd bring some more if I didn't have chest pains from answering the phone! DAMN! Man down! MAN DOWN!

Stupid hamburger throwdown.... I didn't want to win anyways... the banner woulda hung crooked and the trophy woulda been all tarnished anyways! *sniff* *sniff*

SumOfMyBits said:
Women... beer nuts... okay, I'll have some.

Fear not SOMB, your burger was just excellent! The piccy's showed it to be a little too tight and compacted, thus it lacked the ooze factor. You will fit right in with the rest of us most righteously!

Cheers, TB.

Man, how's this for timing...

I just got a callback from a woman I'd called ON THURSDAY about getting two appropiate and Good things off of CL:

1. An apparently quite old & seasoned Cast Iron skillet

AND...

2. A bit newer (she said like 10yrs old) Cast Iron Stovetop Grill....HOLY CRAPPACHINO!! EXACTLY WHAT I NEEEEDDD!!

The Bad News: can't get 'em until Monday.
The Good News: She wants FIVE DOLLARS FOR BOTH OF THEM!!

Nodding_skull_v1.gif
Muahahaaaa!!!!

I have to tell you, it's the best burger I've ever cooked. The best sandwich, really. I was eating it and thinking it was the best hero I've ever made, and strangely it did taste like a killer Philly cheesesteak... on crack. Clean eating, no chest pains lol. The ingredients are not that bad. Try one!

Is everyone in the poll?
I have the end date two days from now... sound okay, or longer?

thehotpepper.com said:
Is everyone in the poll?

I have one more burger this eve. After that I'm good to go. THP you are the Supreme Court...do your 'thang man.

Cheers, TB.

Spent the day celebrating my boss's wedding. Awesome ceremony & reception. I'm glad I was sober just enough to drive home. Now I'm drinking more & reading through this fine thread. Beautiful masterpieces by all! I'm hungry again & just wish I had more ingredients to whip up another burger!!! I may make one again tomorrow. Nothing competition worthy, just something to ease my burger craving! Awesome stuff, y'all!

TB, if you know the burger name PM me and I'll put it in the poll.

Holy shit! I just returned home from the bar after many PBR's and Shots of Old Crow, and I wish to the deepest depths of my soul that one of you sick individuals were here to cook me one of these meat monsters. True to form, this forum has pruduces the most amazing display sof creativness that I have ever seen when it comes to food. All of this food is made of orgasmic exquisite EXTRA SUPERSIZED WIN!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I'm too blitzed to remember all the entries I read, but I remember there were more bacon wrapped burgers, a cheese filled meat log slathered in beer soaked jalapenos, and a home ground burger from patrick that involved not only bacon in the patty, but also bacon on the burger.

One word for this thread.....

MOIST!

I await TB's new entry, though I doubt it can top a bacon basket burger sandwiched between grilled cheese sandwiches.

I think I just pissed myself laughing at "Bacon basket burger sandwiched between grilled cheese sandwiches" Holy hell, that just seems otherworldly. All of these are made of WIN! I'm now convinced that this forum is in fact where the next messiah will emerge.

ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY MEAT MESSIAH!

thehotpepper.com said:
Is everyone in the poll?

how about resetting the poll for those of us who didn't cheat with the early voting? Yea you know who you are! cheaters an junk... cheaters... all of you!

No one cheated, the poll was opened too early, next time we'll post it when all the pics are up. Hey, it's the first one with a poll. kinks.

All the burgers are in the poll!
TB has one more to post, but it's in the poll.
Now we'll see who winsssssss! Good luck!

Dude, THP has the ring. Watch out. He knows the name of your unborn children. The link in his sig takse you directely to a single post of his beast burger.

HEES IN MY HEAD AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mouthonfire:

thehotpepper.com said:
No one cheated, the poll was opened too early, next time we'll post it when all the pics are up. Hey, it's the first one with a poll. kinks.

you cheatin son of a... :lol: I'm just kidding... or am I? Cheaters! Cheaters all of you! Yea, I drank myself into a win. Time to hit the ol fart sack for me. Night all and thanks for the great gambuger throwdown. Gamburgers, that's how my russian friends say it.

I'll be happy if one person votes for the ugly BEAST :lol:

thehotpepper.com said:
I'll be happy if one person votes for the ugly BEAST :lol:

hey I'd love to, but I believe too much into the heart and stroke foundation to vote for the ugly BEAST to do that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back