• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Vote! frydad4's Wild Waffle Throwdown

Vote for the best waffle creation.

• geeme - Is Dan The Man?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JoeyK - Aus-Espanya Waffle

• wheebz - wheebz giant waffle finger disaster

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an awesome TD! All the entries look AMAZING. Everyone should win, but there can be one and only TD winner. I haven't yet participated in a TD, and I can see I've been missing total awesomeness! I love waffles, so I would like to vote in this November's TD: SK's waffle of doom looks fantastic!!! Waffle's and bacon... it's SL's and Paul's bacon that puts them neck and neck to me, but chicken-fried bacon - how awesome is that??? I want to vote for everyone, but Paul has got it.

What an awesome TD! All the entries look AMAZING. Everyone should win, but there can be one and only TD winner. I haven't yet participated in a TD, and I can see I've been missing total awesomeness! I love waffles, so I would like to vote in this November's TD: SK's waffle of doom looks fantastic!!! Waffle's and bacon... it's SL's and Paul's bacon that puts them neck and neck to me, but chicken-fried bacon - how awesome is that??? I want to vote for everyone, but Paul has got it.

You should have been here to try it....

WOW is all I can say!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back