• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Mac N Cheese Throwdown Official Thread

Who has the best Mac N Cheese?

• SumOfMyBits' Mackin' Peeza

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • QuadShotz's 3-Cheese Mac with Salmon, Roasted Garlic, and Mushrooms... and a Dorset Naga

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • frydad4's Mac In Choke

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • texas blues' Golden King Crab Mac & Cheese

• SumOfMyBits' Calzonis Macaronis

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • QuadShotz's Drunken Buffalo Mac Attack

• JayT's Lobster Mac-n-Cheese

• Noshownate's Fiery Chicken Mac N Cheese

• 5oclocksomewhere's Cheesy Mac N Peppers

• FiveStar's Mac'apeno

• texas blues' Triple Mushroom Head Mac & Cheese

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeez, all you guys make it hard to decide. Hard to figure out the top three or four alone. Not like it's a life changing decision, but I just can't make up my damn mind yet.

(Offtopic- Just noticed I made the bosses sig! Nice!)

As a side note/general comment, TB's got the food pics NAILED. That shot of shrooms in cast iron is hot!

SumOfMyBits said:
TB- Quick... break out the Blues Kitchen's black-ops Rolodex and call Kim Jong-il. He'll have his army of hackers DOS THP until Tuesday and you'll win by default. Meanwhile, THP will go into a tailspin revamping your crown with x2.

It's waaaay too early to call it. I've seen your work and FD4's and F0's. I reckon I'll need the little Korean tyrant and his gang of hooligan hackers.

Salute', TB.

texas blues said:
It's waaaay too early to call it. I've seen your work and FD4's and F0's. I reckon I'll need the little Korean tyrant and his gang of hooligan hackers.

Salute', TB.

What do the Ouiji Board and drunk Witch Doctor say?

That looked good TB as did the mushrooms and 5o's CI goodness, but I had to go with the calzone. My lobster's not getting much love is it? Still tasting great though!

JayT said:
That looked good TB as did the mushrooms and 5o's CI goodness, but I had to go with the calzone. My lobster's not getting much love is it? Still tasting great though!

The biggest 'thang was that THP nor IGG posted for the throwdown! They both are hella cooks. I know THP has kitchen issues so I give him a pass but...Passow...FAIL ...and where's the Aussie's? I know their work and those guys shit better than I cook!

Salute', TB.

Wow, this is a fun one, WAY too close to call...

I'm not sure which way to go with my vote. Easy to vote for my own (it was really good) but I'm pretty impressed with Sum's pizza and freakin' slammin Calzone. Also, the CI goodness of 5o's mac w/ 'penos showed the wonders that cheese can work on a perfectly seasoned 12 inch lodge skillet.

Additionally, every other entry looks so damn good. No wonder the tally is so close! This might be the closest throwdown yet!
I have to sleep on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back