• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Pizza Throwdown

Who made the best pizza?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Essegi's pie has all the works ! 
Great discription.......I can follow the procedure (visually) as it's discribed. What more can one want, the perfect ingredients, colorful...provocative looking cheese.......... :drooling:  (should get extra votes for that).....oops did I say votes ?...ha...Who cares, he got mine..that's the best pie in the show !
If you don't think so, look again.
...Good luck to everyone..... 

I KNOW THERE'S SOME STRAGGLERS WHO HAVEN'T VOTED GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE AND MAKE THIS INTERESTING... BREAK THE TIE OR VOTE UP YOUR FAVE... OH YEAH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzwZWdDhgvI

I am really sorry to do this FD, you know I have much love (no homo), and I told you the other night it came down to you and Essigi for me.  I am just using my tried and true method of if both were on the table which one would I want to shove in my piehole first.  This time by a narrow margin it is Essigi.  Yours was one of the most creative entries I have ever seen here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back