• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! Secret Ingredient Throwdown - Mango

Who Has The Best Mango Ingredient Meal/Drink Combo?

• Novacastrian - Mango Chicken and Tequila Delight

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • PerkoXxX - Ling with Mango and Chili and a Mango/Pomegranate Sauce and Drink

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • frydad4 - Mango-Pork Egg Rolls with Mango Mojito Martini FD4 Style

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • heartbreakingdawns - Fatallity Tacos w/ Soothing Chingo Elixir

• Ratman667 - Mango Pork Chops with White Rice, Steamed Veggies and Mango Curry, and Mango/Cran-Apple/

• thehotpepper.com - Skirt Steak with Mango Serrano Chimichurri, Dark Rum Maduros, and Coco Mango Tang

• SumOfMyBits - Jerk Chicken Satay w/Mango Cucumber Salsa and Mango Tequila Sunrise

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • P. Dreadie - Dreadie's Pasta From Hell with Shrimp and Dreadie's Dango

• JayT - JayT's Island Dream Sampler Platter and Mango Mojito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • salsalady - Salsalady's Seared Ahi with Mango Habanero Sauce, Mango-Black Bean Salad, and Mango Rum

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one feeling a little sorry for JayT? Not even JayT has voted for JayT...
smiley-sad010.gif

MrArboc said:
Am I the only one feeling a little sorry for JayT? Not even JayT has voted for JayT...
smiley-sad010.gif

Yeah....and he had a killer entry too! Then again, he's got two crowns to his name and I'd be willing to bet he's not too torn-up about it. He's a good sport!

A little time left, get all your votes in.

MrArboc said:
smiley-sad010.gif

paulky_2000 said:
Yeah....and he had a killer entry too! Then again, he's got two crowns to his name and I'd be willing to bet he's not too torn-up about it. He's a good sport!

Thanks fellas. I vote for whomever has the best looking dish that I would love to chow down on. This time for me it was SL. I appreciate your concern for me, but I am fine thanks. The food I made may not have gotten votes, but it sure has been enjoyed here at home over the past couple days. :lol: Can't win 'em all.

JayT said:
... I vote for whomever has the best looking dish that I would love to chow down on. This time for me it was SL....

ditto.

Wow that was intense. Nice job SL :woohoo:

It's Over? I WON?:woohoo: (I couldn't remember what time the voting ended)

:salsalady bows respectfully to the Capsaisin Stadium Chairman, ALL of the Capsaisin Chef challengers, and to the Capsaisin Stadium judges:

WOW! FryDaddy, that was SOOO CLOSE! Down to the last minutes. I'm sure I won't get you next time~~~

Well done, everyone, and...

THANK YOU!!!!!! to everyone who voted for my entry!

Whew! I need a drink after that nail-biter! Anyone care to join me? I have a little mango rum left ;)
:cheers:

Congrats SL. I am happy that my vote did not go in vain.

I think, if a lady wins the Throwdown, she should be awarded a Tiara.

NJA

Congrats to you SL! The food looked great...

*looks around...no one looking...now where is my $5 and bottle of rum that you promised me for the vote?*

:rofl: :D

texas blues said:
:clap: Congratulations SL!! Our first Throwdown Queen!! ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!!
PF was the first ;)

Maligator said:

*looks around...no one looking...now where is my $5 and bottle of rum that you promised me for the vote?*

The rum was for YOU? I thought I said I was going to drink the rum while concocting a bottle of HOT SAUCE for you! Something with ghost peppers, diesel, onion juice and anchovies..........

:lol: :rofl:

Fun Times, for sure!

paulky_2000 said:
Only cause I can't seem to win.

:rofl:

You're next, Pauly. Let's get the queens on a roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back