• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! - Steak - January 2010 Throwdown

Vote for STEAK based on RECIPE and PRESENTATION (disregard internal temp.)

• Novacastrian - Holy 23, The Jordan Would Have Had No Problems

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • ImpyChick - She Got The Bleus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chilehunter - chilehunter's CI Branded Ribeye

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • JayT - JayT's Holiday Steak

• Noshownate - Spicy Sirloin Fillet w/Tarragon Mustard Sauce

• paulky_2000 - Circle-H-Bistro Filet

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Deathtosnails - OMG..It's TWINS with Red Wine Jus, Creamy Mashed 'Taters and Fresh Baked Bread

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • texas blues - TB's Grilled Dry Aged Ribeye w/Bearnaise, Sweet Potato Skins, Swiss Chard

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • frydad4 - Frydad's Coal Steak Habanero Thermidor

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Pepperfreak - Garlic Steak Extravagansa

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost time to post the poll! Hurry up if you have a steak!

Wow. The SoFlo Posse is back with a vengence! No question where the heat was in that one! Most excellent everyone. TB love the Bearnaise. PF, love the marinade. Bet that tasted awesome.

After an inner stuggle on which of these great steaks to vote for I've gone for Nova's Holy 23. If I could vote twice DTS would be my second choice, but it looks like he's away with a healthy lead anyway.

Whoa a landslide!

Get in on this vote guys!

I voted for Nova's Holy 23. When it comes to steak, I just want to sit down and eat! No foofoo, no frilly stuff, just a cold beer, a knife and fork and get it to me quick! I know I couldn't take the heat of the Bih's and all the other peppers, but I'd give it one hell of a go!

The Aussies lead in steak! Could be close. Keep voting.

can me, paulky, TB, and PF combine our votes, carrying the red-white-and-blue, to give snails a run for his money????

Good throwdown, this one isn't even close though. Good job Aussies.

If you win, I'm going to Outback Steakhouse in your honor. I'm sure everything is exactly like that down there.

fd

Australia is red, white, and blue too, check their flag ;)

You'll just be helping the Aussies :lol:

Wow...I got 2 votes :woohoo:

Congrats Deathtosnails. I knew as soon as I saw your entrée that I couldn't compete with your master piece.

Everyone's steaks looked supreme in fact and I would have had a hard time picking just one to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back