• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest VOTE! SumOfMy Dutch Oven Cooking Throwdown

Who has the best?

• JayT - Watch Your Six Pepper Pork

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This TD was a fun one! Silly Bands, gold scrunchies and all. I'm glad no infamous merkin appeared in any of the shots.

Had to cast my vote for SL. I hope this doesn't come back and bite me in the @$$! She whoopped out the charcoal on CI DO for the first time and cooked some serious grub! And not only that, but triple-dutched at the same time!

Everyone else had some damn good entries.

Geeme, loved the color, but I KNOW there was no black pepper in that pot... and I LOVE corn-beef with black pepper.

Thanks to all who voted so far.

I have learned a valuable lesson from this throwdown, from now on I will not stray from my area of expertise. Next throwdown, no matter what the category. It will be microwave hotdogs from me! :lol:

Awww....shucks... SumBits! Gracias, amigo. You hit the homer in this round, and I think your "backside" is safe! :lol:

Not till'z i get my interweb box thangy fixed im afraid, all postins are coming to youz from me stanky phone. I is still bitchin in tha kitchen though so youz all be prepared for some ole time ass kickin when me box is fixed! :)

Not till'z i get my interweb box thangy fixed im afraid, all postins are coming to youz from me stanky phone. I is still bitchin in tha kitchen though so youz all be prepared for some ole time ass kickin when me box is fixed! :)

Ohhhhhhhhhh $#!t. Gang signs are flyin'. Peeps are breaking out the cardboard 'n' break-dancing. JayT is poppin' n' lockin'... while microwaving hotdogs....

The next TD is gonna be nuts!!!

Geeme, loved the color, but I KNOW there was no black pepper in that pot... and I LOVE corn-beef with black pepper.
You're right - no useless, unnecessary seasonings went into the pot. Our next TD should be a piperine-free challenge - use two seasonings you've never used before, plus at least one other ingredient you've never used before, and NO "seasoning" from the piperaceae family.... you can do it, Sum!

SL and chileaddict - Thanks!

I'm glad no infamous merkin appeared in any of the shots.
Do you need a merkin for your gherkin...Better not say the rest, might get banned!

I narrowed it down to JayT's two entries and geeme's. I wanted the chicken and the other two had the most eye appeal. I voted for geeme despite her lack of black pepper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back