• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Walchit 2019

Guess I will attempt to make a list for you guys this time around lol

White hot peppers

. Leviathan gnarly
scorpion
. Skunk chocolate
. White hot lime
. Scotch bonnet whpII
. Ghost giant chocolate
. Bbg7 pumpkin
. Orange ribbon
. Primo x lemon drop
. Scotch bonnet
cappuccino
. Bhut Jolokia solid gold
. Bad Brains
. Big Mustard Mama
. Ghost White W strain
. Freeport Orange SB
. Swamp Thing
. Ghost peach WM
. Ghost x YBS
. Sugar Rush Peach

Cone 9

. Brazilian starfish
. Cream fatalii
. Corbaci sweet
. Sugar rush orange
. Tepin x lemon drop
. 7pot white 2013
seedtrain

G.I.P

. Death spiral
. Major pain x yaki blue
. Tabasco x bbg7
. Tiger BB
. Deda de moca

Lucky Luke

. Naganero x devils
tongue yellow
. Mojo brainstrain.
scorpion
. Choc hab x peach
tiger's tooth
. Lord Voldermort

Bhuter

. 7pot Cinder
. Bahamian Goat
. Brown Rocoto

Nmlarson

. Amish hot finger
. Numex suave orange

Pepper Guru

. Yellow Brainstrain
. Sri Lanka Chili red

D3monic

. El Scorpanero f4
Yellow cool shape
. Khang Starr Lemon
Starburst

Paul G

. F6 and f4 pdn x bmj

Bd beatz

. Bahamian Goat
. Yellow 7pot

Peter S

. Sherwoods carbonero
cream

Edmick

. Carolina Reaper
. Petit Marsellais

Black Fatalii

. Bahamian Goat
. Tekne Dolmasi

Jeff Contonio

. Little Bastard
. Judy's Peach Scorpion
. Cali Reaper
. Florissa's Peach Reaper
. Yellow Reaper

Don't Panic

. Pdn x 7pot Carmel

Texas Hot Peppers

. Bih x Sugar Rush
. Bonda Mahala
. Bert the Chili
. Peach Bonnet Scorpion X
. Sugar Rush Cream
. Chocolate Brainstrain
AU
. Bleeding Heart Yellow
. Choco Kokoo
. Brainstrain x reaper
. Bbg Apocalypse

Aj Drew

. Brazilian Starfish

Love Peppers

. Aji white lightning.
bolt F2

Jubnat

. Bahamian Goat

Malarky

. Bahamian Goat
. P. Dreadie SS

Bike808

. Habanero Peach

Dulac

. Reaper x Brainstrain F3

I have not even looked at the seeds I saved last year yet lol. More to come. If you grew anything I posted and it sucked or didn't produce very well let me know and I can free up some room lol

Very impressive bowls of pods, 
Andy! Good to see your season
coming to a great close!

Picked another basket sunday, need to process them today, before they go bad. Probably have another basket to pick out there too. A few plants had a little damage from the 28° temps the other night, but wverything looks pretty good still.

20191010_144833.jpg

20191011_100629.jpg

Florisa's peach reaper

20191017_083353.jpg

Maddame Jeanette x Goronong

20191017_083333.jpg

Bhutstrain #3

20191011_100823.jpg

Couple volunteer plants, I think these are coral reef, I dodnt like the flavor last year, but if they will grow on their own here thats cool.

I also have a couple purple foliage volunteer, but they just put on their first flowers. And I think there is a Hogsweed or two out there.

20191010_142650.jpg

20191010_142655.jpg

Looking good ..... I expect by November you'll be starting 1,000 new plants!     :rolleyes:    :lol:  :silenced:  :banghead: That's quite an appendage on that Maddame Jeanette x Goronong.

Walchit said:
I know one thing, I'm not gonna get more than 100 in the ground, and nobody hit me up on my craigslist ad for plants, so I'm gonna take it easy on seed starting. I have to do cucumbers and tomatoes next year, I'm stocked up on peppers

Hell yeah! Save that energy for dirt day :rolleyes:  Better yet for killer Weber hot wings and ribs :fireball:

PtMD989 said:
Heres an idea, you have a lot of Weber grills, you could strategically place them around your garden, light them up ,and you could keep the frost away for an extended growing season [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fill them with fire brick before you light. They will keep warm all night and half the day

Only one I have, the Pumpkin BBG7 you sent me! Had one on a Jack's Chicken Supreme pizza that night and it was great! Love how the fruity flavor lingers instead of the floral. All of the seed should be decent too, as I hand pollinated indoors before putting it out. I noticed it had a new pod on it when I harvested those, so I might let it run for now. I can see why chiliheads dig em.. Beyond the bleeding calyx, that is.  :onfire: 

I only had one plant that made it in the ground, and it produced big peach super-hot looking pods, with a regular chinense calyx. I was wondering if that's what you had there. Are your pods peach or orange?

My pods were about the size of a large bubblegum ball, but it's a pretty small container. Definitely Orange..maybe a little peachy on the inside.. And I waited for the first one to start rotting so I knew they were done.  I can throw a few of the seeds in an envelope for you and toss it on the A train.. You should let me know if I have anything else you are interested in too. This one is going to develop a multiple personality disorder real soon too.. Not too sure I'm going to wait for that other pod. 
wR1YQkbl.jpg

No snow here, but down to the high 20's starting tonight.

Time to bring in the last of the peppers!

Back