• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Walchit 2019

Guess I will attempt to make a list for you guys this time around lol

White hot peppers

. Leviathan gnarly
scorpion
. Skunk chocolate
. White hot lime
. Scotch bonnet whpII
. Ghost giant chocolate
. Bbg7 pumpkin
. Orange ribbon
. Primo x lemon drop
. Scotch bonnet
cappuccino
. Bhut Jolokia solid gold
. Bad Brains
. Big Mustard Mama
. Ghost White W strain
. Freeport Orange SB
. Swamp Thing
. Ghost peach WM
. Ghost x YBS
. Sugar Rush Peach

Cone 9

. Brazilian starfish
. Cream fatalii
. Corbaci sweet
. Sugar rush orange
. Tepin x lemon drop
. 7pot white 2013
seedtrain

G.I.P

. Death spiral
. Major pain x yaki blue
. Tabasco x bbg7
. Tiger BB
. Deda de moca

Lucky Luke

. Naganero x devils
tongue yellow
. Mojo brainstrain.
scorpion
. Choc hab x peach
tiger's tooth
. Lord Voldermort

Bhuter

. 7pot Cinder
. Bahamian Goat
. Brown Rocoto

Nmlarson

. Amish hot finger
. Numex suave orange

Pepper Guru

. Yellow Brainstrain
. Sri Lanka Chili red

D3monic

. El Scorpanero f4
Yellow cool shape
. Khang Starr Lemon
Starburst

Paul G

. F6 and f4 pdn x bmj

Bd beatz

. Bahamian Goat
. Yellow 7pot

Peter S

. Sherwoods carbonero
cream

Edmick

. Carolina Reaper
. Petit Marsellais

Black Fatalii

. Bahamian Goat
. Tekne Dolmasi

Jeff Contonio

. Little Bastard
. Judy's Peach Scorpion
. Cali Reaper
. Florissa's Peach Reaper
. Yellow Reaper

Don't Panic

. Pdn x 7pot Carmel

Texas Hot Peppers

. Bih x Sugar Rush
. Bonda Mahala
. Bert the Chili
. Peach Bonnet Scorpion X
. Sugar Rush Cream
. Chocolate Brainstrain
AU
. Bleeding Heart Yellow
. Choco Kokoo
. Brainstrain x reaper
. Bbg Apocalypse

Aj Drew

. Brazilian Starfish

Love Peppers

. Aji white lightning.
bolt F2

Jubnat

. Bahamian Goat

Malarky

. Bahamian Goat
. P. Dreadie SS

Bike808

. Habanero Peach

Dulac

. Reaper x Brainstrain F3

I have not even looked at the seeds I saved last year yet lol. More to come. If you grew anything I posted and it sucked or didn't produce very well let me know and I can free up some room lol

I can't believe you guys let this page topper sit here for so long!

I started getting a bucket ready for aact today, and I ordered that tea kit jedisushi was looking at. Also grabbed a case(450) of 3.25 inch square pots from greenhouse megastore.

20190131_113445.jpg

Walchit said:
I can't believe you guys let this page topper sit here for so long!

I started getting a bucket ready for aact today, and I ordered that tea kit jedisushi was looking at. Also grabbed a case(450) of 3.25 inch square pots from greenhouse megastore.

attachicon.gif
20190131_113445.jpg

I was Bus....errr froze......I was busy being frozen last few days...Damn furnace was fookered since late Monday night and I LIERALLY just got it going in the past hour. For how long that remains to be seen.

I am off my game is what I was trying to say  :violin:

Tea kit is super exciting ANNNNd by the look's of it you may need every last one of those pots the roll ur on atm Andy

Yeah, it hits 86 sometimes lol. 79 right now. Its pretty nice outside so I shut the heater off.

And yeah I'm gonna try a small batch of tea in here, hopefully it doesn't stink, because this garage is our living room now. It also sucks when I fall asleep in the chair and wake up hot af out here lol. I have one of those ventless gas heaters, and its a lot cheaper if I try to heat most of the house with it instead of the electric furnace. So that is the main reason its 80 out here.

Walchit said:
I've used the dunks before, its the same but you have to crumble it yourself, lol.

Menards has these sticky traps that go on little stakes too, I would just rather avoid them.

Jedisushi posted a compost tea kit that I might go ahead and grab, it has an oz of mycos in it.

http://www.gardentea...ingredient-kit/

Here's what I'm working with this morning.

attachicon.gif
20190127_075029.jpg

That's a crazy amount of starts there!

I'm a little over halfway through filling up tray number 6. Ordered 30 extra pounds of worm castings, and a couple pounds of kelp meal for this tea. Hoping to have enough pods to sell a couple boxes this year. A late last frost would do wonders, or a mild July with a little rain lol. I have a few changes to make this year, hopefully I'm drowning in pods this year

Its so hard to choose, I just keep starting stuff. You know... Just in case some of the others dont sprout lol.

I got my compost tea kit today, I might make a post to see if anyone has a good recipe for young plants.

Walchit said:
I haven't been able to justify buying mykos yet, that stuff is priced for growing weed lol.

I sterilized my soil, so I was thinking about getting some, the nursery leaves their bags outside and they have fungus gnat larvae in them usually.

But I might try using peroxide to wet my paper towels on the Annuums
Just bought a bag of Ocean Floor the other night.. Caught a fungus gnat the same evening, buzzing around the fluorotubes. 
Coincidence?  :think:  

Probably not, get some sticky traps, Menards here has the ones on a little stake you can put right in the pot.

I had fungus gnats once and I wasn't seeing any damage so I didn't bother them. Then a couple plants flopped over.

Right below the soil the stem was hourglass shaped where the larvae had been eating it. It only affected one cultivar, but after that I watered with BT a few times and put out traps and that got rid of them, slowly but surely

Edit

https://www.menards.com/main/outdoors/insect-pest-control/home-insect-control/safer-reg-brand-houseplant-sticky-stakes-7-pack/5026/p-1444447686406.htm

A majority of them have sprouted. Still waiting on some of the ones I started later, and there was a couple losses in the pill things. The variegated goatsweed x sprouted then dried in there and I don't think I had more seeds

Hot up everything with a little compost tea last night. Pots are supposed to be here today, probably wait a week or so before I pot up. Then maybe start some Annuums and tomatoes.

I still need to get 2 more lights,I might build 2 more of these led shop lights if it seems like they are working better than the T8. Either that or use the 3 bulb T8's that I use to light the garage, and replace them with some led shop lights. That would probably be my cheapest option. But I'm worried it wont be enough.

Here what I have going on so far

20190207_071813.jpg

20190207_072245.jpg

20190207_072231.jpg

20190207_072212.jpg

20190207_072157.jpg

Back