• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Walchit's Glog 2018

Well started germination yesterday, got a little carried away.

I'm too lazy to type out my list for you guys so here are some pics.

Sprouting these from Justin/whitehotpeppers

And these from the auction of labeled pods from Garth/texashotpeppers

Then there are these from trades and seed trains

I may have officially lost my mind! Thanks for stopping by.

Edmick said:
I was a vet tech for 12 years so I ended up with a zoo of animals. Once they're all gone, no more amimals for me. Got 3 dogs, 1 cat, 2 geckos, fish and 5 chickens. And they're all a pain in the ass. Haha
I started a song for you. It goes something like this.
Edmick Donald had a farm, ee i ee i o.
( sorry that’s all I came up with)[emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then there is this bishops crown, it grew one true leaf but it fell off. Now it seems like this little shoot is starting to grow

I think the baccatum were more sensitive than the chinense because all the sugar rush types were loosing leaves in the same way pretty much.

But for most of the plants things are looking better, and they seem to be growing

I had my buddy pick me up some fish emulsion, it's not alaskan though. It says for seedlings to use 1 teaspoon per gallon. I had seen people doing half strength feedings, but I went ahead and used the full teaspoon

I used a little bit of that that a friend gave me last year, it is supposed to be different right? Like hydrolyzed or something, idk they say it's better. The stuff I have is fertilome brand. I noticed it wasn't labeled organic anywhere on the bottle so I looked at the ingredients and it's has sulfuric acid in it(+_+)

Side note, this guy was lurking and I might have killed him

Walchit said:
Well started germination yesterday, got a little carried away.

I'm too lazy to type out my list for you guys so here are some pics.

Sprouting these from Justin/whitehotpeppers

And these from the auction of labeled pods from Garth/texashotpeppers

Then there are these from trades and seed trains

I may have officially lost my mind! Thanks for stopping by.
Wow.. I envy your collection I hope to have one like that someday! I'm still straggling waiting for help from fellow forum members to get going because I'm just so late to the game. Well done sir, well done! How do you store them?

Regards,
-Tristan

Walchit said:
Yeah it's not gonna fit on that shelf b4 too long
I hear ya I'm in similar boat but a multirack instead! I think I'll start my GLOG here tonight or tomorrow :)
648ccaf15cd3c6ec09b38b77200b7621.jpg

Regards,
-Tristan

YAMracer754 said:
Wow.. I envy your collection I hope to have one like that someday! I'm still straggling waiting for help from fellow forum members to get going because I'm just so late to the game. Well done sir, well done! How do you store them?

Regards,
-Tristan

I got my seeds from vendors here and trades, I only found this place last year. I just store my seeds in a binder in little business card sleeves from Walmart. I figured I would just plant way more than I need and hope for the best lol.

Walchit said:
I had my buddy pick me up some fish emulsion, it's not alaskan though. It says for seedlings to use 1 teaspoon per gallon. I had seen people doing half strength feedings, but I went ahead and used the full teaspoon

I got a 5 gal bucket of Alaskan, it said dosage for 5-1-1 is 1 tablespoon per gallon. Which is unfortunate, as at that concentration then the mixture smells pretty bad too, and makes the pots smell equally bad...

It's also the rankest, most vile, disgusting crap I've ever had the displeasure of working with. I mean, like a rancid mix of rotten meat and baby crap, with a side of vomit, that's the texture and consistency of fresh diarrhea. 

Yeah it's not the most pleasant! I just grabbed that Alaskan grow for seedling and leaf growth. I've been using it at half strength (7.5 ml) and 5ml of the fish emulsion. Nothing has died yet!

Back