• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Walchit's Glog 2018

Well started germination yesterday, got a little carried away.

I'm too lazy to type out my list for you guys so here are some pics.

Sprouting these from Justin/whitehotpeppers

And these from the auction of labeled pods from Garth/texashotpeppers

Then there are these from trades and seed trains

I may have officially lost my mind! Thanks for stopping by.

I better hit up a. Mazon for some calibration solution, I need to get some fox farm grow big too and I don't want to pay what the local nursery wants for the tiny bottle.

Walchit said:
I better hit up a. Mazon for some calibration solution, I need to get some fox farm grow big too and I don't want to pay what the local nursery wants for the tiny bottle.
Check your local pet store for ph products or shops that carry pool supplies.

Walchit said:
Mixed this stuff up and put it in the trays, damn peat wouldn't soak up any water to I dumped it back out and added more perlite and a lot more wiggle magic.  When I use plain peat seedling mix or Jiffy pellets, I use hot water to wet the medium - it soaks in much faster than cold water. 
Your table is awesome - what a great space for your starts!
I really like the look of the count Dracula, as well - what are
the pods like?

:cheers: Good luck going forward, buddy!

Walchit said:
Pretty sure the seeds came from white hot peppers but I'm not finding the link to them, I might have a seed or two left if it's not to late for you to start them

Here's a link to a different site
https://www.totallytomato.com/P/03006/Count+Dracula+Pepper
Looks like an interesting annum variety.  Thanks for the offer,
but I'm not having a full-on grow this season.  Just the F6 crosses.

Anyone ever got a purple bleeding Borg 9? Or did I mix my seeds up?

Attachments

• KIMG1076.JPG
    KIMG1076.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 53
I don't know, maybe they make chocolate in Switzerland lol. Seems like hot cocoa has Swiss in the name often. This is the first description I found off of the internet

"Raphael Alber has created a few amazing varieties but this is by far one of our favorites. Obviously this one is a cross but with what is still a bit of a mystery. It doesnt matter because this one is a winner for taste and looks. Its hard to describe the flavour but there are hints of berry / cinnamon undertones. Better than any other chocolate chilli variety weve tasted. It gives a very pleasant all over mouth burn and subjectively seems around the habanero heat level. Pods look great and start out a dark olive green with grooves before ripening to a unique matt chocolate finish. Would be sensational powdered we think and we will be drying ours for sure. Cant recommend this one enough."

Back