• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

recipe-help Wanted: Superbowl recipes

Roast in a rock pot. My kinda cooking, that sounds good and easy. Going try that with whatever beef is in the freezer. Let you know how it comes out.

Experiment #1 and #2 today. Baked the wings. Think overdone; wings were falling apart. Good tasting mild to medium depending on how much sauce added. Next week getting the fryer out. Doing it the right way.

Salsalady mighty good sauces you sent.:)

Gotta look sideways :(. Sorry. I'll figure it out for the next posting. Gonna have a beer and figure out what I did wrong!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 70
Rotate your image on the computer and save before you upload to Photobucket (or whatever you use). I've had this happen several times to me. The only fix I could figure out once I had uploaded a sideways picture was to delete the original from photobucket, rename the original file on my computer after it was rotated and saved, then upload that file.

Cheers!

I usually post from my iPad . The picture started out straight up, haven't the foggiest notion why they went sideways. what to do! 2 beers didn't help, still looking for a solution .

I encourage all THP folks to scout out the sauces they do rock!

I am also on a MiPad. Uploading is the easy part, lol
The iPad has to be oriented a certain way, (one side up).
I think that the button needs to be down or on the bottom.
I can never remember which way it needs to be.
Trial and error. Or I like to think of it as my odds are 1in 4. :rofl:

barbabyras, never admit error! If anyone comments on your sideways pics, tell them to stop reading on THP while they are laying on the floor!

:cool:

:D

Try the Italian beef rocketman posted! It's so easy and great! Use good hot sausage, and warm crusty bread.
I'm making it this week!

We use link, but it's raw. I hope it's explained well.
You know, raw Italian sausages, in casings, half hot, half not (or go all hot if you like).

I hope someone gives it a shot. Start it in the morning, let it go all day.

Let me know if you like it!

This has to be my favorite dip hands down!

HOT WING DIP

1.5 LBS. CHICKEN BREAST(COOKED AND SHREDDED)
1 BOTTLE HOT SAUCE
2(8OZ.)PACKAGES CREAM CHEESE
16 OZ. RANCH DRESSING
5 OZ. GORGONZOLA OR BLUE CHEESE CRUMBLES

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a sauce pan over med heat combine the cream cheese and salad dressing and blend until smooth
Stir in the bottle of hot sauce(you can use more or less if you wish) and pour into a bowl
Add the chicken and cheese and mix together
Pour into a 13" x 9" baking pan
Bake uncovered for 40 minutes
Let cool 10 minutes and serve warm with tortilla chips,crackers, or celery

Rotate your image on the computer and save before you upload to Photobucket (or whatever you use). I've had this happen several times to me. The only fix I could figure out once I had uploaded a sideways picture was to delete the original from photobucket, rename the original file on my computer after it was rotated and saved, then upload that file.

Cheers!

I could be wrong, but I thought photobucket had some rudimentary photo editing features that allowed for rotating uploaded photos. It has been a while since I have used the site though. One of the benefits of the extreme membership. ;)

I could be wrong, but I thought photobucket had some rudimentary photo editing features that allowed for rotating uploaded photos. It has been a while since I have used the site though. One of the benefits of the extreme membership. ;)

It does, but I've rotated pics in PB (and saved them) only to find that they post as the original upload... sideways. If I don't have time for games, my fix WORKS.

Instantly.

Bhut camp, the dip sounds good. I've got some left over Jerk turkey I made a couple of days ago. think I'll try the dip using shredded turkey . having a beer tasting party Saturday. :drunk: let you know how it comes out.

Bhut camp. Tried chicken wing dip, instead used jerk turkey. It's a winner, great tasting . Next week using hotter sauce.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 75
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 74
Looks awesome Bbb. Is hat first pic the turkey? It looks so soft and fluffy.

Innis and gunn rum cask is amazing!!!

Yep, first picture is the fluffy turkey done in a blender. One of my favorite beer is the rum cast. I'm sure glad that Miami has it
there. Have you tired the spice rum?

Back