• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Warrant Man Pepper Co.- Aggravated Assault Sauce Review

is it scratch and sniff?

homer_backs_away_bushes.gif

Wow! I am flabbergasted. I speak now knowing the risk that most likely anything I say will be construed as me being a total a*shole.

I don’t know anyone here from Adam’s housecat (Edmick included.) I am a regular dude with perhaps an odd way of living by some standards. I was given a nickname for vocational accomplishments and decided “what the hell?” Can’t run from it, so why not just own it. So it is.

My love for hot sauce came from my father’s garden, where he would pickle peppers in Mason jars. A southern thing I reckon. In other posts, I admit that I became addicted upon my visits to Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY. I have been a seeker of hot culinary delights ever since. Merging of the Mason-Dixon line.

Mine is a labor of love for the craft, divided by three – one for Chilliheads, one for everybody and as a tribute to my dad and southern roots (my first sauce) the pickled pepper which is the clear sauce. 

I don’t use Xanthan gum, like so many others. The label read is exactly what you get. The two sauces reviewed will always look different, but with peppers, the heat level will vary by the batch.  I like to see and feel pieces and chunks.

I wake every day, considering the thought it could very well be my last. Been living with that for a while. For me, having found this forum, it was an epiphany. I discovered that I wasn’t just a weird guy who loved hot sauces, but part of a whole community of such folks.

I am as proud now as any accolade I’ve achieved. To hear anyone (outside my regular circle of friends – who may not want to hurt my feelings) give me a thumbs up on a dream, should I meet my end tomorrow,  I will die a happy man.

Thanks again to all.

K so sorry for the late reply. Had some company over.  The "aroma" is awesome. As explained in my video in regards to the flavor profile having depth and all the ingredients shining through and being balanced, also holds true to the aroma of the sauce. I get all the ingredients when it hits the nose. It's usually kinda hard to get past the vinegar when smelling a sauce but this one had a nice nose appeal. The vinegar is definitely there in flavor and aroma but not dominant.

WarrantMan said:
Wow! I am flabbergasted. I speak now knowing the risk that most likely anything I say will be construed as me being a total a*shole.

I dont know anyone here from Adams housecat (Edmick included.) I am a regular dude with perhaps an odd way of living by some standards. I was given a nickname for vocational accomplishments and decided what the hell? Cant run from it, so why not just own it. So it is.

My love for hot sauce came from my fathers garden, where he would pickle peppers in Mason jars. A southern thing I reckon. In other posts, I admit that I became addicted upon my visits to Buffalo/Niagara Falls, NY. I have been a seeker of hot culinary delights ever since. Merging of the Mason-Dixon line.

Mine is a labor of love for the craft, divided by three one for Chilliheads, one for everybody and as a tribute to my dad and southern roots (my first sauce) the pickled pepper which is the clear sauce. 

I dont use Xanthan gum, like so many others. The label read is exactly what you get. The two sauces reviewed will always look different, but with peppers, the heat level will vary by the batch.  I like to see and feel pieces and chunks.

I wake every day, considering the thought it could very well be my last. Been living with that for a while. For me, having found this forum, it was an epiphany. I discovered that I wasnt just a weird guy who loved hot sauces, but part of a whole community of such folks.

I am as proud now as any accolade Ive achieved. To hear anyone (outside my regular circle of friends who may not want to hurt my feelings) give me a thumbs up on a dream, should I meet my end tomorrow,  I will die a happy man.

Thanks again to all.

That clear pickled pepper sauce has my attention. I will be placing an order later.

Walchit said:
Yeah I want some too, the no xanthum gum has my attention. Most people are too lazy to shake up their sauce before each use or what? People think something is wrong with it if it has separated?

I'd rather have a sauce separate than use binders, but that's just me.  Xanthan gum works well for some folks, and that's okay too.  ;)

I'm in both camps. Because I always give my sauce a shake anyway....... but I like the consistent look.... but can go either way......

WarrantMan said:
tctenten,

Order shipped.  I had a few of the small gift bags leftover from my debut and I included it in the package. Merry Christmas!

Awesome. Merry Christmas to you.

Back