• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

video Warrant Man Pepper Co.- Aggravated Assault Sauce Review

04E3EF24-A90B-4002-9A8A-6044B4F706DD.jpeg

Love the attention to the detail on his theme. My wife loved the little handcuffs to.

The Hot Pepper said:

One question. What is better sauce or no sauce???? :lol:
I like wet burritos when I go to a sit down spot but I like dry mission burritos when i'm on the go. Depends on the sauce used too. A lot of places use a generic red enchilada sauce though and it totally destroys the dish. I like spicy verde sauce on wet burritos.

Only way I like the mission style is if they are skinny, I hate when they are so fat they are not even really burritos, you have to knife and fork them open on a plate so the tortilla is really irrelevant and it is just a plate of rice and beans and meat on top of one... but if they are skinny enough to eat on the go, rolled in foil, I am totally down.

The Hot Pepper said:
Only way I like the mission style is if they are skinny, I hate when they are so fat they are not even really burritos, you have to knife and fork them open on a plate so the tortilla is really irrelevant and it is just a plate of rice and beans and meat on top of one... but if they are skinny enough to eat on the go, rolled in foil, I am totally down.

That's why I usually tell them extra rice. The beans usually make it a floppy mess and difficult to handle. A little extra rice helps firm it up a bit.

Guess I'm the perv. Thought the "wet burrito" references were something other than they obviously are....  Missing totally from my comprehension. Hope it is a focused cuisine deal and not some weird Fruedian issue on my part. I fold here, I'm out..... "Wet burrito" that's really a thing?

Umm it means sauce on top sometimes with cheese, under a broiler.

No sir! 

I recognize my current condition as that being brought about by an abundance of an incorporation of HopsNBarley, It might influence my cerebral cognitive functions in as far as relativity to match words with meaning, as applied to my recognized vocation, I ask of you and any who will read (a question I once actually asked of a public defender) :

Which would be worse?

To be the recipient of a  hot lead projectile wielded by an under privileged minority youth?

Or to be shot by a thug with a gun?

I've actually studied words, phrases and their origins. An interesting phrase "you gotta be shitti*ng me" arose from the American revolutionary war as I would happily explain if there is an interest. Two positive replies and I will reveal it and save you time on reading and research.

I may have lost some folks with that one. Guess I should explain.  I've been called an "idiot savant" by some co-workers, it could be argued as to how much "idiot" or how much "savant".... Truly I am fascinated by words. Amazing how using them in different combinations or inflections can alter the perception or the meaning..

"Wet burrito" actually sounded to me (having never heard it before) like an obscure sexual reference. Or like a "medical condition" as THP made reference to. "Sir, I regret to inform you that we have diagnosed your problem and as the test results indicate - you have "wet burrito."  

Here's another example of how a few words wildly change perception. Many folks say that they "love kids." I love kids myself and use that term frequently. But throw in a couple more words and it gets dark and weird fast. eg. "I love five year old kids."

Just to confirm that the cheese hasn't totally slipped off my cracker... another one.

This time with an example of changes by inflection. This simple sentence   "I didn't say he stole the money."   Seven words but you can totally change the meaning or perception seven different ways by placing emphasis when spoken on a different word each time. Say it in your head, you'll get it...

If you get over the "WTF?" on that last post, strip it down and you will hopefully get it. The offer stands. ;)

Back