• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

What are your plans for xmas and New Years??

No desire for cruises here either! :lol: I plan on driving down to the mountains in GA to spend Christmas with my parents and brother..might be working on New Years though. Probably have a nice dinner on the 25th and drink some beers.

I was originally going to be working over the christmas break but just got the approval for a few days off...:woohoo:

So with public holidays and weekends, I get 10 consecutive days off...:)

So I finish on the 24th and come back to wrk on the 4th. and I only have to use 3 leave entitlemnet days!!!!

moyboy said:
I was originally going to be working over the christmas break but just got the approval for a few days off...:woohoo:

So I finish on the 24th and come back to wrk on the 4th. and I only have to use 3 leave entitlemnet days!!!!

Thats bloody great news Pip! I know that you were not looking forward to working over the break, WELL DONE! :D

moyboy said:

Screw that! I'd rather have the overtime. Good on you Pip! :lol:

To all the members of the Hot Pepper, have a SAFE and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2rqc9au.gif

Back