• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What do ya'll eat every day?

What do ya'll eat every day?

• chiles

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • hot sauce

Votes: 38 65.5%
  • garlic

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • onions

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • beef

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • chicken

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • pork

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • fish

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • veggies

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • cheese/dairy

Votes: 26 44.8%
  • rice/potatos

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • fruit/nuts

Votes: 17 29.3%
  • pasta

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • bread

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • desserts/candy

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • fast food

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • boogers

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • other

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters
Looks like chile's, hot sauce, garlic, onions, veggies, dairy and bread are the everyday 'thang for most folks round here. Hmmm. Thats a lot of chile, onion and cheese sammich's!

I usually have hot sauce and/or chili pepper with every meal. Unless I'm having oatmeal with blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries for breakfast, which I do once or twice a week. I try not to eat the same meat two days in a row for dinner. I usually alternate fish, pork, beef, chicken, ground turkey, and shrimp, served with a side of plain jasmine rice for dinner. I have a good breakfast, and a good dinner, but lunch is usually just last night's leftovers or ramen noodles with an egg in it. It's not food, but one thing I also have every day is yerba mate tea.

theres really nothing that I eat everyday, I usually mix things up so I dont get sick of eating somethings. though whats in the poll I do eat often (except fast food or boogers)....just not everyday.
do I dare say theres some days I dont even eat any chile products :scared: :shocked: but thats rare.

side note I havent ate any fast food for a LONG time.

I do have yellow bhut powder on EVERYTHING i eat at work and red seven pot powder on MOST EVERYTHING ieat at home. Haven't had fresh chillis for ages and the supermarket prices just went up to 45 bux a kilo for OLD CRAPPY BIRDEYES!

$45 a kilo? What the hell? Does that come with a reach around? Habaneros are like $4 a pound here...

I can get 2 lbs of dried pequin for half that...

I eat a lot of Mexican, Indian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Caribbean, and American food. I pretty much eat Mexican food at least once a day. Lots of rice, oatmeal, bread, couscous, beans, vegetables, nuts, dairy, and pork, chicken, or fish. Onions, garlic, and peppers in just about everything. I prefer to eat real food and not someone's chemistry experiment, and I prefer not to pay ridiculous prices for cheap food assembled by someone making $8 an hour who doesn't know how to cook and doesn't care, so no chains or fast food. I eat everything on the list except for sweets/desserts, fast food, pasta, and boogers.

Whatever I have a taste for......lucky me.........ha
I do the food shopping and the meal preps....my wife works 10/12 hr days, been doing so for yrs. I'm always the 1st home so I'll decide what goes. Tonite's some braised chicken with a selection on "Indian spices"...........Oh and of course a few finely sliced Red Savina's, just to pick up the heat after the flav of the Curry sets in...

Greg

garlic and onions go in most everything I prepare... but so does butter... Hot sauce makes it into almost every dish I prepare as well, most comonly as a condiment/topper though since most other people that eat with me dont eat like me..

just today I had a cheese steak wrap - left over steak, jalapeno jack cheese, sauted garlic, onions, bell pepper & jalapeno, touch of mayo, all wrapped up tastily and consumed way quicker than it was assembled.

I eat a lot of central american food when I can. When I cannot eat that, I eat at your generic tex mex restaurants. I usually carry a bottle of spontaneous combustion or other equally hot sauce with me when I eat out so I can spice up their food. Usually they get a kick out of it and ask to try my sauce.

chili relish, or pepper sauce on hot dogs! Not yer bs turkey dogs either! Go Nathan's or go home!
lately its been Blue Bell homemade vanilla ice cream topped with either B3 or strawberry scorpion sting.

True story

Great thread ! We stick to our organic green mix with the grilled or baked chicken at night and I will do a wrap for lunch. We always scan the days marked downs for beef for Fajitas. When we visit family on the coast we get our seafood fixes !!

Back