• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What is the most FLAVORFUL sauce?

ha! a totally limited edition batch made exclusively for Judy as thanks for her generosity.
:D

I will have to make that as a "micro-batch" for sale this year - it's funny you mentioned it because my buddy busted out his bottle last night at his BBQ, and I'd forgotten he got one! I killed mine long ago. It's a very, very tasty extra hot garlic sauce!

Let me know when you have brain strains again & I'll pick up 1-2 lbs to make a microbatch of that again. I still have the recipe & with the commercial kitchen I just rented I will have legal microbatches soon!
:cheers:

Lucky Dog Orange Label,
Ladybird Sweet Vidalia Habanero,
Sancto Scorpio,
Jimmy Scorpion,
Melinda's Roasted Habanero
HBD's... well, I like everything from HBD, so take your pick,
Dragons Blood Elixir,

Those should get you started. Also, a vial of Pure Evil for when you just want to kick up something.

mmmmm sauce, Frank's done my way for some wings tonight!.

216720_566422630058134_1923253040_n.jpg

Frank's Red Hot and butter was the original Anchor Bar recipe. The first wings of record in America.

So how does one go about procuring one of these special Yellow 7 sauces by LDHS???

I bet that sauce taste good. "Chilled Butter" in a heated sauce emulsifies great..............at the finish.

I have yet to have any Fat Cat stuff. I want to try them.

The purry purry was great - I love their labels/theme and the sauce is delicious and unique. I recommend it.

So how does one go about procuring one of these special Yellow 7 sauces by LDHS???

One waits until Summer when pepperlover has pods to sell me.

I just signed up for a commercial kitchen 2-3 days a month where I will be producing hand-crafted limited edition sauces. The Brainstrain is on the list for summertime.

Starting on April 16th though & will likely list a few in the vendor ads here & there. Ill let you know when there's Brainstrain sauce to be had!
:woohoo:

The purry purry was great - I love their labels/theme and the sauce is delicious and unique. I recommend it.

One waits until Summer when pepperlover has pods to sell me.

I just signed up for a commercial kitchen 2-3 days a month where I will be producing hand-crafted limited edition sauces. The Brainstrain is on the list for summertime.

Starting on April 16th though & will likely list a few in the vendor ads here & there. Ill let you know when there's Brainstrain sauce to be had!
:woohoo:
I know who is getting one of each. ;)

Everyday I seem to find a sauce that I will claim is my favorite. Last night this arrived in my mailbox and it is the best damn sauce I have ever had .

Wayright's fermented douglah garlic sauce. If he ever decides to start selling sauces other makers beware :party:

photo_zps1c3c37c7.jpg

Back