• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What is the most FLAVORFUL sauce?

There is no beware - only more trades to make. :cheers:

For the most part the hot sauce company owners I've met have been great folks who got into it because they love hot sauce. I have yet to meet one who wouldn't entertain a trade - unfortunately my kitchen looks like a special "hot sauce" edition of hoarders now. Something like 18 unopened bottles with another 12 on the way to me right now. It's nutty.

But that's part of why I feel blessed to be in this industry - it's a very friendly competitiveness. I'm sure there are exceptions to that...I just won't trade with those folks. ;)

You know, when I make those sauces and send you some, you are going to have to eat them in a more timely manner than you do normally. I am a hobby maker not a pro. I do use lime juice and vinegar and make sure that my bottles are sterile, and my ph is below 4, but even so I would rather you eat them right away.

Oh that's no problem.

But provided you're in the 3.6-3.8 range & you hot pack after cookin at 190-200 for 10 mins, invert after bottling - they should be good for a couple of years.

That said I won't wait that long. Heck I'm slowly working through the aforementioned stash now!

Next up: Born to Hula Ghost of Ancho & Born to Hula Chipotle Blues.

Just tried our very own Pablo's Phoenix and man that sauce is an A+ winner. Yum.

:woohoo:

There is no beware - only more trades to make. :cheers:

For the most part the hot sauce company owners I've met have been great folks who got into it because they love hot sauce. I have yet to meet one who wouldn't entertain a trade - unfortunately my kitchen looks like a special "hot sauce" edition of hoarders now. Something like 18 unopened bottles with another 12 on the way to me right now. It's nutty.

But that's part of why I feel blessed to be in this industry - it's a very friendly competitiveness. I'm sure there are exceptions to that...I just won't trade with those folks. ;)

Speaking of which, which sauces are we trading up for this time??? :cheers:

The Black Label prototype is only a couple of weeks out...if you want to hold off I can include a couple bottles of the extra hot extra garlic fig/date scorpion? :woohoo: It's good - but I can tell you exactly what's wrong with it and how I'm gonna fix it.

Otherwise I'm game for whatever! I dig all your sauces man. I say surprise me. I could use some preserves now that I think about it?
:cheers:

There is no beware - only more trades to make. http://thehotpepper.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/cheers.gif

But that's part of why I feel blessed to be in this industry - it's a very friendly competitiveness. I'm sure there are exceptions to that...I just won't trade with those folks. http://thehotpepper.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/icon_wink.gif

Nothing nutty about being a hot sauce hoarder! That's would be interesting to have one day myself!

Back