• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

And how did it turn out?

I was in the mood for wings, but wasn't going to do anything fancy, just wanted something quick using what was in the house. Baked the wings in the oven with a dry rub of cayenne, Death Rain, pepper, and bih jolokia powder (from Muso2112). Took them out and coated with Cap'n's savina sauce. Pretty good for a quick meal.

leftovers from the salad

100_7195.jpg

100_7194.jpg

somebody else has to make this dressing and tell the world how good it is!

Safeway chuck topped with sauteed onion and slivered orange habs. Bacon rapped, creme cheese stuffed jalapenos. Whole milk on standby. :sick: Followed by upset stomach :sick:

leftovers from the salad

somebody else has to make this dressing and tell the world how good it is!

send me the recipe, I'll do a test batch for you~
SL

It was two fataliis one large bhut, a 1/4 of a medium sized sweet vidalia onion, a handful of cilantro, two tablespoons of dijon mustard, about a half a cup of rice wine vinegar, and 3/4 a cup of olive oil mixed in the food processor. Very simple vinegrette, but so good.

Here is my Gut-Bomb tonight. Take two frozen burritos, cover them with salsa, American cheese, can o' chili, chopped jalapeño, chopped, onion, and more American cheese. Nuke in microwave dish for 4 minutes and wallah! One each stick to your ribs gut bomb!

100_1205.jpg

I have a terrible nerve ache on my left high last molar. I'm afraid to chew or move my jaw as it might aggravate it. Now you make my suffering begin anew by posting that mouthwatering canned and frozen casserole dish of WIN! I am hating you now!

That does look pretty good RS67.

I picked a couple of Jonahs the other day and thought they'd go nice with a bit of veal:
004-3.jpg

Also cooked some brown rice to go with it and cheese was added after pic:
006-2.jpg

For winter pods the Jonahs still added a fair bit of heat. I'm a bit disappointed with myself for forgetting to buy mushrooms :( but still enjoyed the meal.

Had a rain day today so I decided to make a spicy snack. Since I am drying up from the birthday festivities I will post it here.

BBQ'd smoked sausage with Caribbean Reds, Jalapenos, and Vidalia onion. The bbq sauce is a spiked version of a grocery store hickory smoke sauce. I added some habanero and naga morich powders, garlic, and apple cider vinegar. Very good and very spicy!

100_7216.jpg

100_7211.jpg

100_7217.jpg

I'm actually cooking it right now...

I picked up some jerk style marinade and mango/habanero salsa at the grocery by my apartment. I decided to bake some chicken (it's too hot and muggy to grill, plus, I'm lazy today...) with the marinade and I'm going to add the salsa to it as I dish up.

As I was prepping the chicken titties, I tasted the salsa, and decided to add some mango and habs of my own to the chix. In the oven it went, I'm thinking about adding some black and cayenne pepper powders after it cooks through for a while.

My jerk chix are done, and I'm chowing down... I'm surprised at how hot it is, the backamah throat is on fire! The diced mangoes kinda turned into a syrup, and glazed the boobs perfectly. Speaking of perfection, the meat cooked so damn good, I'm ashamed to be eating it...

My jerk chix are done, and I'm chowing down... I'm surprised at how hot it is, the backamah throat is on fire! The diced mangoes kinda turned into a syrup, and glazed the boobs perfectly. Speaking of perfection, the meat cooked so damn good, I'm ashamed to be eating it...

You should be more ashamed of not posting pics! :!:

I decided to fire up the grill this morning and make a bunch of bbq. First off was steaks that had been marinated in a Honey Garlic sauce then dusted with seasoning salt and black pepper.

100_7218.jpg

Next came the Southern style ribs that were marinated in a couple of hot sauces, Tropical Co.'s Hot-N-Honey sauce and Cajohn's 10 with Jolokia sauce.

100_7220.jpg

There's also chicken in the picture. That is marinated in RaceCity's Moonshiner's Run Whiskey Barrel hot sauce.

100_7222.jpg

These all came out great. Didn't even need any rubs or glazes the marinades gave them great flavor. I'll be doing a couple of things with these over the next couple days. Stay tuned.

Back