• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

What was the last spicy meal you cooked?

And how did it turn out?

I was in the mood for wings, but wasn't going to do anything fancy, just wanted something quick using what was in the house. Baked the wings in the oven with a dry rub of cayenne, Death Rain, pepper, and bih jolokia powder (from Muso2112). Took them out and coated with Cap'n's savina sauce. Pretty good for a quick meal.

ok something simple. Rotiserrie chicken on the bbq.
I poured about 20ml of my Devils tongue jerk sauce into the cavity of the bird salt peppered and oiled the chook and cooked it. the flavours absorbed into the flesh perfectly hot but not toohot and real tasty. plus no burn (ie caramelizing of the pinapple so the taste stays true to the sauce.
I'll be doing this again.

Mick

Ok, I think I'm officially addicted to Fatali chillis.

Made up some breakfast burritos..the usual mishmash of previously made meat filling, refried beans, scrambled eggs w/ habs/jalapenos/onions/garlic, and cheese. With some homemade Salsa Verde too.

S6300727.JPG

But, put about 1/2 of a dried fatali pod ran through the coffee grinder on top of the cheese so the oil from the melting cheese would wake up the fatali. Boy did it ever...I can still taste it. :)

S6300729.JPG

Awesome.

(Sorry about the horrid pics..was dark out and the CFL's really mess up the WB on the cam and I'm too lazy to open Photoshop to fix it.)

-QS

quad - the breakfast burritos look very tasty, makes me almost want to make some up for during the week.

well heres something I made a couple days ago (food is cold in the picture)
all I can say is I made this on a all day rain & started drinking early morning :oops: (hey not working), so come noon I made something funky. its kinda like a meatloaf or you could say 1 big burger but I eat it like a meatloaf (still have some leftover :lol:)

it has pepperjack cheese,white onions,orange habs,couple frenso in the middle. in the picture it doesnt show much habs but believe me its packed full of habs :mouthonfire:

DSCF1240.jpg

well I made the Pain Pizza last night - sorry no pics as I'm technologically challenged, here's the list of ingredients:

1/3 bottle Pain2
black olives
anchovies
onion
pepperoni
capsicum
mozzarella
(option added - 3 halved birdhabs)

bloody bewdiful mate!

chilehunter said:
quad - the breakfast burritos look very tasty, makes me almost want to make some up for during the week.

well heres something I made a couple days ago (food is cold in the picture)
all I can say is I made this on a all day rain & started drinking early morning :oops: (hey not working), so come noon I made something funky. its kinda like a meatloaf or you could say 1 big burger but I eat it like a meatloaf (still have some leftover :lol:)

it has pepperjack cheese,white onions,orange habs,couple frenso in the middle. in the picture it doesnt show much habs but believe me its packed full of habs :mouthonfire:

DSCF1240.jpg

mmm... looks like a pig with a cheese covered cow shoved up it's arse!

chilliman64 said:
well I made the Pain Pizza last night - sorry no pics as I'm technologically challenged, here's the list of ingredients:

1/3 bottle Pain2
black olives
anchovies
onion
pepperoni
capsicum
mozzarella
(option added - 3 halved birdhabs)

bloody bewdiful mate!

Sounds about perfect.

chilliman64 said:
I checked my bottle of Pain2 last night - I actually put 1/2 a bottle on the Pain Pizza :):(:mouthonfire:

tickles a bit huh :hell:

I'll get you a replacement as soon as its made....got all the ingredients, just having one of those weeks

I'm making turkey burgers with diced habaneros tonight. They're cooking on the grill right now, & my mouth is watering!

The last spicy thing I made was some beer brats that burned twice. However, I have a massive endorphin rush going on right now from some lethal ingestion on taco bell. I dumped it on like regular sauce. I feel GREAT!! Time for the next two Chicken Ranchero Soft Taco's!!:hell::lol:

Here we go, The DEFCON PIZZA!

I took a bunch of Defcon Zero Batch #3 and mixed it in with the tomato paste and let sit for two days.

defconpizzajq0.jpg

Then I took chicken and coated it with Defcon Condition 1. Added basil and black olives. Covered with cheese and added a ton of Dave's Zesty Blend.

defconpizza2oc3.jpg

And here's the final product!

defconpizza3gm1.jpg

Back