• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

What Will You Do If...........

I feel peppers are in your corner as an ally, not an adversary.

keep the faith, amigo!

Ann

Little do the know the medicinal qualities of the hot peppers!!!! Wish you all the luck in the world!!! hope for the best....

like everyone else, I too am happy about your results ... now for the kids... today's children are taught to look for blame, not sure why or where it comes from but you have to encourage them to accept things that happen and not look for blame(that is their way of coping and the fear of seeing their father in hardship is not something they are willing to accept at this moment in time). Perhaps this is the first mishap in your family and they believe these things don't happen to them.

(I know you don't drink alchol) but if you had cirrosis of the liver, then yes, you can blame booze, or if you smoked and got lung cancer then you can blame the smoke, there has been blame for peppers around stomach cancer - not sure about the validity of the statemtents.

from what you have said, your kids are somewhat educated and for them to hint at peppers causing your issue has to be a coping measure as it is not an educated reaction.

Friends,

I think an update is due after 6 weeks.

I had already undergone, four CT scans, two ultra sound scans and x-rays.

I had lungs leison with a long name as disease. I had kidney stones (one came out and other remained) Thyroid nodes and  a node on my prostrate. All the nodes were of sizable size especially throat nodes. The swellings had caused my voice to change, lost 13 pounds of weight and was damned sick.On top of this, I had my TB test positive..I used to get tired even if I take a few steps, had severe muscle weakness and spasms, breathing was laboured, my chest used to get compressed feeling and stomach upsets and sick feeling with ocassional throwing up. Swallowing food was difficult. My physician wrote off a number of tests, scans , ultra sounds , x rays etc. She wanted me to undergo needle bipsy for thyroid and both endoscopy and colonoscopy.

This was the last straw.

I refused my physician for any biopsy of thyroid, no kind of scopy and no other scans.I decided to take my life under my control . I wanted to decide what I should opt  for as treatment

and why I should refuse Allopathy,Homeopathy and scores of pathatic pathies.

My Japanese teacher Ono San had hammered it in my head that,

"Trivedi san, whenever you have a problem, Go back to the basics and think logically"

I did just that.

I engaged myself into searching thousands  of sites ,web pages and news on alternative therapies for cancer.

Of the study I made,to start with, I zeroed on to very basic ,totally natural food supplement which can do no harm even to a new born baby.

I settled for Natural Zeolite powder which is nothing but volcanic lava coming in contact with sea water and forming a complex alkaline chemical called Zeolite.

Zeolites have been used by Ayurveda, Chinese medicine and as natural remedy . It is nature's most powerful detoxifying compound.

Last month  beginning, I started taking Zeolite powder twice a day (1 tsp two times a day) and did nothing more than that. I had only 30 percent faith in the claims made by the manufacturer(repacker).

But that all changed in just two days. Previous night before starting zeolite powder, I had severe pain in back due to second kidney stone starting to dislodge from kidney .

I took pain killers and was vomitting the next day that is when my Zeolite powder arrived.

I immediately started on twice a day regimen and on second day, my kidney stone pain just disappeared. On third and fourth day, I felt totally new being. At the end of the week, all my itchy skin warts and moles under my arm and on throat and neck simply stopped itching and started getting dried up. By 10th day the ey were a history. No more itchy cancerous warts and moles  were there to bother me.

My urination came back to normal within ten days and instead of taking 5 to 6 minutes in loo to urinate in dribble, I got free urination like a kid.

My throat  nodes swelling came down (I have a long way to go yet) and there was no more problem with swallowing of food. (only rarely I get it now).

My breathing, coughing blood and lung infection is no more, my breathing  is normal, I have no more muscle spasms, I go for long walks and do not get tired easily.

Actually I feel like a new man. My weight loss got arrested and now I am on path to recoering lost weight.

I have started taking Fulvic Acid and Humic acid in form of natural Shilajit, Kelp powder for my thyroid supplying Iodine and natural calcium.

I keep my body pH over 7.5 to kill all cancerous cells and stop Candida forming any more cancerous colonies.

I have stopped using sugar,Milk and dairy products, iodized salt and use only organic vegetables and food.

No processed food, No gluten and no animal products.

I am sure, at the end of 90 days, I would be a new NJA.

So help me God. !!

NJA

As previously written, the throat lumps were not benign or so because my doc wanted to get biopsies done. So I refused as she was not sure if such growth was benign and fast increasing in size.Same thing with my prostrate node and lower lung fibrotic leisons. 

Great news !!! are you going back to the Dr for a follow up to see if everything is under cntrol ? Where did you find Zeolite?

I am very interested in the concept that raising the bodies ph will prevent new cancers from forming. I should like to read more information on that when you have time to post links.

It sounds like you have formulated a very sensible, well educated plan. I wonder how many "illnesses" in our lives might be "cured" by simply detoxng and putting our chemicals in balance.

Friends,

I forgot to add that the total cost so far has been just under 120 Dollars for zeolite, Shilajit, Calcium , Kelp powder capsule .

I stopped Fluoridated water , tooth paste . I use Ayurvedic non fluoridated tooth paste.

I have gone almost 99 percent natural.

I try to use anything that has no added chemicals, pesticides , MSG, preservatives etc.

luckily I have no Mercury fillings in my teeth.

Best and un expected thing that happened is, my left hand and shoulder that had suffered Bursities (frozen shoulder) and I was forced to use help of my wife to put on upper clothes some times and had lost over 50 to 60 percent of left hand usage.

Now I have regained a lot of mobility of left hand and now I am about 75 percent ok in left hand usage. Now I am able to sleep on my left side which was not possible before.

And all these within 30 days.

I am amazed.

NJA

GREAT NEWS!!!

Yesterday, my throat scan and blood work was done. 

My endocranologist broke the news that my Lymph nodes have totally disappeared !!

I am free of any doubts about carcinoma.

As most of you know, I have spent last 4 months under dark looming clud of imminant danger. I am attributing my cure to detox by Zeolite and use of Shilajeet (Humic and Fulvic Acid) supplement which I took religiously. Apart from that, I kept my body pH above 7.6 and took max anti oxident rich food.

I thank all friends here who lent their moral support .

Now I can revert back to my old "HOT" ways. phew!!! What a relief!!

Now who is going to send me Tepins and Bhuts? 

Back