• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

favorite What's your favorite food...EVER?

What is the ultimate favourite food is a good question. I love food, I love lots of different foods. Different foods from different continents.

However, I have kind of a figured out that when I make a proper bolognese or a spicy mouthwatering arrabiata sauce with some good quality pasta served with proper Italian Parmigiano Reggiano cheese... I just can't stop eating it! I overdose on it, I love it! :P

Sterno

As bizarre as it may sound, I once had very hot & spicy lamb kidney curry on Syrian-Arab Airlines!!:shocked::shocked:To this day it is the most delicious dish i've ever tasted. Have experimented with re-creating it on my own & got tolerably close....but, still.....not the same (sigh).

FiveStar said:
Quaddy FAIL!

Duke's is by far superior to the above mentioned egg emulsion condiments. Except for your homemade hab/baconaise. That's undoubtedly better!

Old thread I know, but atleast there is one person on the forum with a brain cell.......Duke's IS mayonaise....all the others are just white chit in a jar that the less fortunate use call mayonaise to make themselves feel warm and snuggly

Cheeseburger from Poochies in Skokie, Illinois, U.S.A.

Medium rare with grilled onion, sport peppers and mustard. Sour pickle on the side. It was the first thing I wanted to eat when sprung from the hospital. Nothing else would do.

Back