• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Which Superhot is most prolific and has great flavor?

That depends on your tolerance level. I think a Scorpion has the best flavor... but a lot of people say it is too hot to taste anything. The Chocolate Bhut Jolokia is also a great tasting chile with a more manageable heat and good production.

Ill second that.
The Bih Jolokia seeds I got from you Neil were the first to sprout and first to fruit.
They are fruity, Hot and numerous

been looking for those bih's since i first heard that they were the most flavorful. found out last year. never looked for trading seeds since i didn't have space for them at that moment. i still don't. lol. so many seeds to plant, too little time. lol.

For me it’s the Bhut Jolokia and the TS. When they fully ripen on the vine the flavors are incredible!!

To me, i personally think the yellow 7 pods are great growers and a really nice flavour...Not quite as hot as others but still nice and warm :woohoo:

To me, i personally think the yellow 7 pods are great growers and a really nice flavour...Not quite as hot as others but still nice and warm :woohoo:

+1
They also seem to have a longer shelf life than most other chinenses. An all-round excellent pepper!
I may even finally stop growing fataliis in favor of the y7s

Big fan of the Yellow 7s as well. Great productive plant, Nice flavour and hot! 2nd choice whould be the chocolate bhut

I'd have to vote for the Barrackpore 7-Pot as being one of my best producers. I'd also have to vote for it for its flavor.

Alan

Barrackpores are very tasty! Certainly a must grow if you havent tried them before. The bih would put out about triple the amount of pods but the barrackpore makes up for that with pod size.

Come to my garden - the Barrackpore puts out 4x as many pods as the Bih. :) I guess it's all growing location.

Chris

Barrackpores are very tasty! Certainly a must grow if you havent tried them before. The bih would put out about triple the amount of pods but the barrackpore makes up for that with pod size.

Back