• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Who here like really hot BBQ sauce??

We have a guy here who opened a BBQ restaurant and it burned down. Well he made ALL kinds of BBQ sauce and one he made was really hot. I LOVE the stuff and figured some here would also. Im willing to buy someone a bottle of it and ship it to them if they will write up a review of it and put it here. Anyone interested in something like that?

Sure! If it is that good. I always spice up my BBQ sauce til SWMBO won't touch it.
So he's just selling sauce now? Bummer.

cheezydemon said:
Sure! If it is that good. I always spice up my BBQ sauce til SWMBO won't touch it.
So he's just selling sauce now? Bummer.

Yeah hes just selling his sauce, and his food was delicious. PM me your info and Ill get a bottle out to you sometime in the next few days. :cool:

Necrocannibal said:
We have a guy here who opened a BBQ restaurant and it burned down. Well he made ALL kinds of BBQ sauce and one he made was really hot. I LOVE the stuff and figured some here would also. Im willing to buy someone a bottle of it and ship it to them if they will write up a review of it and put it here. Anyone interested in something like that?

=================================
Man....one thing I definitely miss about living in Memphis is the BBQ.
I love hot BBQ.

shoot me a PM

Just received the package today, Necro. I'll have to fire up the smoker weekend after next (have a huge test on Monday).

Thanks again. I'll reciprocate when I get over to Gatlinburg.

Will do! With the wintry mix we have been having it has been hard to get any BBQ done, but I WILL this weekend. It will be a superbowl super sauce review!

Hi Guys

I'm interested to know what the ingredients are??

I lllooooovvvvveeeeeee BBQ sause and i Love (didn't feel the need for to long loves, that would just be silly:P) heat..

Let me know how it goes!!

Cheers

moyboy said:
Hi Guys

I'm interested to know what the ingredients are??

I lllooooovvvvveeeeeee BBQ sause and i Love (didn't feel the need for to long loves, that would just be silly:P) heat..

Let me know how it goes!!

Cheers

I shipped that stuff to them a month ago. The yshould have had an oppurtunity to try it by now. :think:

My friend. I probably should not have accepted this. We were expecting a son when I did, and I did not realize how hard a winter baby would be.

He was born too healthy and happy. Something had to go wrong, lol. At 2 weeks of age, one of his sisters brought home some relatively harmless virus, she had a few sniffles and a low grade fever.

Soon the baby had it.....under 2 months a fever means a 3-4 day stay in the hospital.

I am usually the winter smoker/griller, but with the new arrival and all of the other problems (harsh weather, company went out of business, loss of benefits, new job, money) I have yet to even get the propane tank refilled.

I have put it on wings and a chicken (baked) breast. It is screaming for some baby backs, so I really wanted to do that before reviewing it.

I am so Sorry! I will do it, but it may be a little while longer. I could do a review now I suppose, I just wanted to give it a thorough tasting.(like on grilled food, preferably ribs)

love a good bbq sauce and my favorite at the moment is reggae reggae reggae sauce which is a big hit here and has loads of spiciness but no heat,so a good bbq sauce with heat sounds cool ,looking forward to the review :)

Well, lol, I did handle it, but it kind of man-handled me back.

Thanks again. Funny, I considered using it tonight for the first time in a while, and out of no-where this thread pops back up.

I eat habs regularly. I don't understand this stuff. It must be made with nagas. Delicious nonetheless. 4 coons asses my BUTT.(;)) This bottle contains 4 nagas.

It is helping me on my way to being ready for the nagas, 7 pots, and scorpions I have growing.

So on a more important note Cheezydemon, the baby's doing well? Mine is two and a half now and tells me every night when I get home, "Daddy time to go check the peppers" God I love that.

The sad thing about this is both users didnt respect the giver..Once you accept something you have a responsability to respond..6 months(maby not 6 but it proves the point) later you get a somewhat response from 1 and nothing from the other user....it took how many months?...Great way to treat a fellow user.paying and donating sauce...

Canuk Pepperhead you have a fair point their.

It would cost to much to send a bottle my way but if someone went to the trouble off there own back, I would have taken the,, oh, say 15 minutes to do a review in a very short time frame. I really liked the thought of that sause, and would have loved to use it to get ideas.

Anyway........

Back