• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Who Is Judy?

This is my first year growing supers from seed. Initially, I had anticipated ordering from another vendor (previously mentioned in this thread as a "stay away from"). Thankfully, I found this site before placing my order this past winter. I found the "Vendor Vault" thread on this site to be most helpful. Ultimately, I chose Judy and could not be more pleased with that purchase. This next season I plan to order from her as well as spread some business around to a few others I've seen good things from on this site. Check out Vendor Vault, you'll find the answers you're looking for there.

I used to agree with Peppermania and have bought a lot of seeds from her, but Beth has had a lot of problems lately, hasn't updated her website since 2012, and I've heard that she has been slow to fill orders and slow to communicate as of late. I'd be wary of ordering from her.

salsalady said:
Old Barn Nursery  and PepperMania are a couple other well respected growers.  Refining Fire is another.

Not to sound creepy but I have this interest of what Judy looks like ..it's totally innocent but you hear so many good things about her I just want to see her in a pic...:)

While I've never dated Judy .... Oh, sorry, wrong joke.

I've just ordered some boxes of fresh peppers from Judy. I also had a few questions about seeds from her website, pepperlover.com (no s there, the one with the s was blocked at work as an adult site, but wasn't, just a parked domain. Oddly enough if you put www in front of her site, it was blocked too. But I digress,) anywho, Judy was a real dear answering any and all questions quickly.

I live in Canada And oredered from bakers peppers (before i heard of this site) and then ordered from Judy (Pepperlover.com), two weeks later. well let me tell you Her order came up here to me in about a week, wow that was fast and also loaded with extra packs for free. She is the bomb. As for Bakers that was a big mess we are talking about lack of customer service skills and took almost 2 months and to many unanswered emails to get the stuff. never again
​But judy definitely 100% awesome a real no brainer will be a customer for life

Agree Judy is awesome, plus she has a great sense of humor. :D

And thanks for the http://midwestchileheads.com/ link. They had some seeds that Judy didn't have, so I placed an order late Friday evening. They arrived today, Monday and even included 3 extra packs of seeds, just like Judy would do. I also liked the ease of surfing and checking out on their website. Will definitely do business with both in the future.

So Judy is good? Lol.. i know where my next order is headed.. pepperlover.com and one of the other recommended that has anything judy doesnt.. no wonder she gives yall free seeds. Cant buy advertisement like that

Back