• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Who Is Judy?

I like to spread the love around when ordering seeds and get a few packs here and there from the other amazing sellers mentioned but after hearing about Judy from everyone here she has become my main source of seeds. My 1st order for seeds was a few weeks ago, I ordered I believe 12 packs of seeds and when i received them had my 12 packs plus 13 packs of free seeds. Her prices are unbeatable and her selection is just huge and she's constantly adding new seeds. I'll continue to do business with other companies because I love to support the entire chile community but with Judy you get twice as many seeds at half the cost or more of other companies! I don't know how she does it but I love that she does, not to mention the amazing new strains she is constantly creating. Always exciting to see Judy's new creations and anxiously wait for them to stabilize so I can grow them myself. Have yet to order some of her fresh chiles but it's definitely in my near future. Constantly see the threads with members unboxing their orders and it just makes my mouth water. So thank you Judy @pepperlover for being amazing!

Back