seed-train Wild seed train 2015 2016

Vodu said:
Those mail chimps must be working hard this week...train is a day early, and didn't detour to Alaska...

train.jpg
Actually we are running 2 days to the good as the train arrived a day early in AZ.

Actually we are running 3 days ahead of schedule. When I originally shipped, delivery was set for 1/2/16. It arrived on new years eve.

Update

Train is making good time and I dont want to hold up any ones start. Hence the reroute.

5 ThePepperTrent AZ
8 Vodu CO                  G.Sample
4 mpicante CA            G.Sample
2 KingChile MI             No forum contact since Dec 17th***
3 Millworkman TN      G.Sample
7 Peter S NC              G.Sample
1 jsschrstrcks FL        G.Sample
6 CAPCOM IL

***11) It is assumed that when you sign on to participate in the seed train, that you are interested in doing so. That being the case, it is up to you to be proactive and ready to receive the seed packet. Very little, I repeat, very little  time will be spent attempting to contact participants whose inbox is full and who have not logged on in weeks.

Geonerd said:

What cool seeds did you score?   :onfire:
I was looking for two types or varieties.As my list is about complete for the season.Spent a lot of time searching and obtaining SUPERHOTS!!! Now for the train was hoping to find XALAPAS.Didnt find any on board.

sorry mpicante, I looked and didn't have anymore xalapas seeds. I thought for sure I had saved some from last season. I would gladly shoot some your way If I did. 

Back