seed-train Wild seed train 2015 2016

Nice gesture, but you have your 3 days if you want them. Hopefully we will be alright. The last riders are in the deep south and can afford a January planting and still not run the risk of a short superhot season.

With donations bagged and ready to go, it won't take long to decide what looks interesting.   ;)  

(EDIT)

Nevermind my bullshit.  I'll shut up now!  :)

THIS just arrived.  It's freaking GINORMOUS!  

IMG_4384s.JPG

Cool, Justin is In Da House!

With a little help from a sketchy dude named Brady, I managed to deflate the contents enough to stuff them back into the "Football" flat-rate padded envelope.

There's even a little room left!  I'll include some yummy fresh baccatum pods.

I hate to say it but pull me off the train, i'm right after justin. 

I'm not going to have the money for postage. I have to figure out how i'm going to make my car payment, court payments on the 12th and the offer in compromise fees to the IRS all out of for couple dollars in my wallet. 

CAPCOM said:
I have seen him lurking the thread.
I wonder if anyone will be putting any 3rd generation Xalapas in.
Unfortunately for me, I didn't see any of those from any generation. I have been wanting to grow them since I read your other comments iin other posts.

D3monic said:
I hate to say it but pull me off the train, i'm right after justin. 

I'm not going to have the money for postage. I have to figure out how i'm going to make my car payment, court payments on the 12th and the offer in compromise fees to the IRS all out of for couple dollars in my wallet. 
Man, sorry to hear that. Really hope the best for you. When things look better will open you a spot back up for you anywhere.

CAPCOM said:
Man, sorry to hear that. Really hope the best for you. When things look better will open you a spot back up for you anywhere.

Thanks, I was trying to make sure I had some cash set aside then I got hit with court unexpected. Just got served yesterday.

Just wanted to thank those that have contributed.  I've got seeds I never knew existed! :D

I added a fair selection of c.baccatum, most from reputable vendors and presumably isolated, but a few OP when necessary.
Didn't have huge quantities of most, but there should be enough of each to get 3~4 people going.
(I need to start saving more OP home grown seeds, rather than eating them all!  :doh: )

D3, I hope you can catch the caboose at the end of the line.   :)

CAPCOM said:
Hmm,
wonder what Justin is up to. :eek:
I am up to no good as usual.  Causing problems and stuff.  Didn't have time to post until now.

Train received yesterday.  Went through some, others that looked like they probably hadn't changed since last time, just left alone.  

Train departed this morning.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9405803699300106680533

Thanks Greg for the pods.  Jeff, I hope you can use some as I had some to send also.

jcw10tc said:
I am up to no good as usual.  Causing problems and stuff.  Didn't have time to post until now.

Train received yesterday.  Went through some, others that looked like they probably hadn't changed since last time, just left alone.  

Train departed this morning.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?qtc_tLabels1=9405803699300106680533

Thanks Greg for the pods.  Jeff, I hope you can use some as I had some to send also.
Lets hope. My grow criteria is becoming a little more refined with each passing season, Have specific goals for next year but will also check the train for unexpected surprises. I will be adding several wilds this round and probably the next. I will always retain something for the next round to keep things interesting and returning riders interested.

Next round I plan to change a few gears. I think all will appreciate.
So far I believe we have 3 participants. Anyone thinking about getting involved in the train, dont wait till the last minute. Now is the time to sign on. There is no binding commitment and you can always change your mind. But once we roll, it is too late to sign up till the next round.

Back