seed-train Wild seed train 2015 2016

If you end up removing someone, feel free to add me to the end of the list. I wouldn't mind being on both. I have a ton of seeds that need used... Up over 800 varieties at present...

CAPCOM said:
I had to use the medium flat rate box or I would never be able to fit all and what I put in.
I will be listing tracking tomorrow once I go to the post office at lunch.

Thanks again Tony, for making this happen!

The train is on it's way to jedisushi.
Tracking number 9505511449585286024043

I added a big bag of goodies plus some rare f1 varieties.

I added some olive green habanero seeds. I grew out four plants of chocolate habanero from Judy at pepperlover and one plant matured with olive green habaneros. Judy will be helping stabilize this natural variant.

I also through in some chocolate scorpion X unknown. I grew some of ed curries from pucker butt chocolate scorpion and one plant came out with some pretty gnarly pods with great taste. To me it r esembles a slight undertone of the jalapeño flavor. I like it a lot and will be working on stabilizing it.

Lastly is, I added a baggie full of the aji cito mutant plant that started off with 4.5 cotydelons then leaf nodes doubled and so on. The plant grew nice and bushy with many pods, but about 1/2 to 3-4 the size in the regular aji cito. I reaped more pods from the mutant than the other 2 regular aji citos. Pic of it about in May, just a baby.

You will know right away if a mutant sprouts by the cotydelons.

I thought that was weird too. I figured it must be there crazy routing.
Anyhow, here is a picture of my receipt and it should be delivered today, as per the receipt.

When I filled out his address, I verified with what he wrote it was, at least 5 times. A lil OCD, lol

Wow, I have seen this kind of thing in the past, just never rerouted that many miles. CA to CO should have been 2 days at best. Is why I set up the routing the way I did.

We've all heard of "New Math" and "Common Core" eduficational techniques.
Meet "New Geography!" :rolleyes:

In that light, we should all remember that Alaska and Colorado both have, like, tons of snow.  And wolves.  And dope.
So they really aren't that different. And if they aren't very different, they can't be very far apart!  It's only logical.

In any event, the Post Office made a good, creative effort.  Please support them; we don't want to damage their self esteem with unnecessary criticism.  :P

The receipt states priority 3 day. I didn't know how far anchorage is from Colorado, but now looking the post office made a big mistake and must have put it on the wrong plane.
NOT COOL!

Curious to see where it lands next!  Albuquerque?  Denver?
Hopefully it will make some forward progress. If they return it to LAX / Ontario...  :rofl:

winland said:
Last seen in ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87121 early Sunday morning
Wow, that shipping box will have been well traveled.

FGPepperguy mentioned adding powders as well as seeds. I see no problem with that, but recommend pre-portioned samples in seed size bags. the reason is, if for any reason a whole bag of powder is breached while in shipping or someone does not properly seal the one big bag of powder, the entire shipping container will become a HAZMAT incident. 1-2 tbs can be portioned into the seed bags. No sauces though unless you have them packaged by a co-pack facility and then those content should also be placed into their own Ziploc bag.

MEGAHOT WA 1-Oct 4-Oct

FGPEPPERGUY OR 6-Oct 9-Oct

LOVEPEPPERS CA 11-Oct 14-Oct

JEDISUSHI06 CO 16-Oct 19-Oct

GEONERD AZ 21-Oct 24-Oct

JCW10TC IL 26-Oct 29-Oct

D3MONIC IL 31-Oct 3-Nov

CAPCOM IL 5-Nov 8-Nov

WINLAND OH 10-Nov 13-Nov

JBLO PA 15-Nov 18-Nov

SCORCHED DE 20-Nov 23-Nov

COACHSPENCEXC NC 25-Nov 28-Nov

SCUBA STEVE GA 30-Nov 3-Dec

JSSCHRSTRCKS FL 5-Dec 8-Dec

SIREX FL 10-Dec 13-Dec

Geonerd should have already sent you his address.
Check your messages.

Back