• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Windchicken's 2019 NOT a glog...

The last few years that I've started a glog I have failed to maintain the thing, and I end up feeling bad about it. But I do want to share with y'all this short video of my plants in the shade tent last Saturday (April 27), just before we put them in the beds. There are 69 Capsicum chinense plants and 116 Capsicum annuum plants:

[media]https://youtu.be/KTZyMddOPes[/media]

Datil said:
DeSoto Parish garden looks great Gary! Great job!
Those Numex varieties are a treat! I've still some dried Lumbre and Sandia Select that you generously sent me a couple years ago and they're still flavorful!
I'm happy that you have finally reached the right annum/chinense ratio LOL (i'm biased)

F

Thanks so much Fabrizio! That Sandia Select is really hard to beat...The plants are prodigious, and, as you said, what a wonderful flavor! I had three pods of the dried chiles chopped up in my oatmeal just this morning...

Lol, yes, I've been working toward that ratio for several years now, and I feel I'm almost there...Just 6 more Jalapeño plants to go in the dirt and that should do it!!!

Gary

Back