• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Women or chillis

My girlfriend doesn't mind my peppers. We have a tiny apartment and i figured that she would be pissed when i put my 4x4 grow tent in our living room. Along with 2 other t5 lamps and an LED hanging from the ceiling... But she said she liked the tent. She was actually pretty mad at me when I killed off one of my hydro tomato plants so I could lower my lights for the peppers. She doesn't really eat extremely hot stuff, but she's interested in how they grow and stuff.

Cheers ever one for help , happy wife happy life lol got a veggie pot garden on the go now

Lol cheers for help got a veggie pot garden on the go now

H Ha, you can see where the euphemisms came from, but I'm sure he means veges in containers/pots.

Grow the herb man!

And by that I mean coriander, parsley, mint, rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil (sweet, thai, lemon), tarragon, dill, chives etc. Way easy to grow and gets the mrs interested in all the pots, potting mix and ferts you have bought.

Ditto on geting the kids involved, my daughter loves the garden thing. My son seems like he could take it or leave it. It gives the wife a little alone time.

Back