• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

WooT! I gots me a new job!

I just got word yesturday that EA Games wants me to start work on Monday, March 26th at $11 an hour! It'll be Monday-Friday (sometimes weekend work) at about 40+ hours a week. Finally, I can stop eating that left over pasta I've been surviving on...

:party:

Thanks guys! The only drawback about this place is that it's about 20 miles away...traffic is going to be a pain, gas is at $3+ a gallon and my car only gets about 18 mpg and is starting to die...but I'll be saving up for a new used car so it won't be so bad for long.

awesome! sounds like a kick ass job. glad you found something.

i'm looking for something new right now...my job now is getting me by..but thats about it.

"LOL, no, the only things it's gotten me is fans and onto TV"

I mis-read that as "it's gotton me onto fans and on TV"

Which would have been slightly different...

EA Games! Sweet! We're big fans of the SSX Tricky/ SSX 3 games in our household especially. sure I have many of their other ones on the PC too, but names elude me right now.

Congrats and good luck, dude. You ever think about getting a bike to zip around on? They're much better on gas(50+ MPG).

Congrats on the new job. I'm stuck delivering pizza til I graduate next year, but I can't complain, its good for during school.

What exactly they gonna have you doing at EA?

Philipperv said:
Thought fans + TV = $ ???? :(
Not in Hollywood. I've been in movies and TV and I'm still broke.

Sickmont said:
You ever think about getting a bike to zip around on? They're much better on gas(50+ MPG).
I bearly feel safe with the hulking metal frame of my Gremlin around me when I drive in LA. I'd be road pizza in nothing flat on a bike....mmmmm...pizza.....

dreamtheatervt said:
I want a copy of NCAA 2008 when it comes out, and the PS3 to play it on :lol:
You and a lot of other people I know, lol.

Txclosetgrower said:
Congrats on the new job. I'm stuck delivering pizza til I graduate next year, but I can't complain, its good for during school.

What exactly they gonna have you doing at EA?
Hey, at least you get to eat some of the pizzas that no one wants... ;)

I'll be a softwear technician...aka....video game tester!

imaguitargod said:
Not in Hollywood. I've been in movies and TV and I'm still broke.

Well we got to do something about that. How about a new comic strip based on the all powerful:

NAGAMAN
anisuperman.gif

Back