• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Worst Heat Experience

I ate a large bag of Jalapeno Beef Jerky while watching a Football Game one Sunday. Tasted great going down but it left me on the throne in tears for hours.

Tell Yours. :hell:

Ahh, the good old ring of fire;). Yeah, I get that waaaay to often:lol:. The worst heat experience would be a tie. One time I was eating a raw hab and my wife hates them. So naturally I took the one half that was left after I took a bite and rubbed her lips with it. She didn't like it and lets just say that a hab in the eye HURT!!:shocked:
Then there's the other time that I was smearing a bunch of Blair Megadeath on some pizza. I just rinsed my hands off afterwards. However later on when I was sleeping being a guy I was scratching/situating myself down there in mysleep. Story short I awoke with GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!!:mouthonfire:...lol!! Of course my wife laughed to know end over that too.

I don't really mind the heat as long as I'm ready for it.
This one time I ate a not so mild pepper, when I actually thought it's a pepper I eat everyday. well that was really funny (for the people around me, not me :lol:).

Just last night on an impulse I put an orange hab between 2 crackers and crunched it up. Pretty damn hot but I handled it.

Today my stomach doesn't hurt, but I can tell that it is not exactly thrilled with me.

"Tis the seed of discontent that forms buttment of our mornings regularity"

Fire & brimstone in that tiny fruit.

...hmmm. I may have had enough beer for today :D

Lol.

I never get ring of fire. Only time it has happened was one time when I had the runs, and that hab went straight through me.

I'm like Omri*, it's worse when I'm not expecting the heat. My sister made a bunch of supposedly mild poppers, but mixed a rocoto in by accident. I'm one of those people who are sensitive to rocotos, so of course I was the one who picked it up. I was blocked in the back of the table, too. I drank my wine, I drank my aunt's wine, I drank my mother's wine, I sucked air, my nose ran, my face got red, and *finally* someone stopped laughing long enough to hand me a piece of bread and some milk.

* nice for change to have someone like Omri besides Rainbowberry, isn't it?

Pam said:
I'm like Omri*, it's worse when I'm not expecting the heat. My sister made a bunch of supposedly mild poppers, but mixed a rocoto in by accident. I'm one of those people who are sensitive to rocotos, so of course I was the one who picked it up. I was blocked in the back of the table, too. I drank my wine, I drank my aunt's wine, I drank my mother's wine, I sucked air, my nose ran, my face got red, and *finally* someone stopped laughing long enough to hand me a piece of bread and some milk.

* nice for change to have someone like Omri besides Rainbowberry, isn't it?
When it's you, of course!

Ive never really had a bad eating heat experieance but I remember my 1st time dehydrating some chile's after cutting them up I rubbed my eye and I was not wearing gloves yikes

The first time I ate a ripe Habanero. Dave and I were out grilling so I decided to grill up a Habanero. After consuming alot of beer and eating the main corse. That Habanero was just staring at me. So into the mouth it went, chew chew chew chew chew, swallow.

The heat built and built and I staggered outside and colapsed on the grass. I sat there on all fours, gasping for relief, drooling, and sniffling. Then I layed on my back and the best endorphin rush of my life washed over me. Bright colors and all. I smilled.

I'll never forget that night.

Man I just processed some nagas for a hot paste and almost gassed me out, you need really good ventilation with those things, it relly messed me up lol.

My worst experience was when I was too young to know better...Well, we were all sitting around eating the best HOT, super HOT tamales and of course eating raw hot peppers (too much alcohol was consumed to remember what type of pepper) and drinking beer. Next came a bottle of Jim Bean. Needless to say I got sick...Real sick...The burn on the way up felt like a blow torch in my throat. I was so sick that I couldn't drink even beer for about a week afterwords and still can't drink Jim Bean.

I guess this also could go under my worst alcohol experience (where is that thread?)...

Oh chit wait i can remember my worst experiance I have the magic bullet food processor/blender thing and a yr ago roughly i took some of my dehydrated jalapeno's and ground them up for jalapeno spice/seasoning since it was my 1st time got em all good and ground up and powdery as I was opening it i said to g/f "i wonder how it smells and took a sniff woops bad idea hacking coughing nose dripping eyes watery lets just say lesson learned :lol:

mudatvs said:
My worst experience was when I was too young to know better...Well, we were all sitting around eating the best HOT, super HOT tamales and of course eating raw hot peppers (too much alcohol was consumed to remember what type of pepper) and drinking beer. Next came a bottle of Jim Bean. Needless to say I got sick...Real sick...The burn on the way up felt like a blow torch in my throat. I was so sick that I couldn't drink even beer for about a week afterwords and still can't drink Jim Bean.

I guess this also could go under my worst alcohol experience (where is that thread?)...
I'm pretty sure my worst alcohol experience I probably don't remember:shocked::lol::lol:. Let's just say a young infantry guy, in the army drinking with his buddies.............well......can drink alot!:lol:

I'd have to struggle to pick which drunken encounter from my Wild and Misspent Youth was the worst. I mean, do I give greater weight to the horrible hangover or the extraordinary embarrassment when I learned what I had done?

DevilDuck said:
Are you sure that wasn't the Naga?....where is that thread anyway?

Ya, that thread's still around here somewhere, and no, it wasn't the Naga. It was just a Hab from the garden (I was very inexperienced at the time with peppers)

So that is what they call it, The RING OF FIRE. LOL Hilarious. That was me for sure. I was a pitiful sight to see that night. LOL.

Pam said:
I'd have to struggle to pick which drunken encounter from my Wild and Misspent Youth was the worst. I mean, do I give greater weight to the horrible hangover or the extraordinary embarrassment when I learned what I had done?

I'd have to say hangovers aren't fun, but finding out what you've done the next day can be quite a bit worse.

Pam said:

Ya, finding out what you've done was always harder and it seemed to always intensify the hangover.

Back