• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Yellow ghosts at night !

photo 2 there is more on the money. At least compared to a real jolokia from the Assam region. :)

I will take some pictures of the chocolate ghosts as well, they are not as wrinkled but are more bumpy. There is definitely some pod variation in the crop but so far I am pretty happy with the looks of them.

Sure you can sweetie , yer gana owe me a night out thoe ... Hey if you need anything pm me ok.

Stay sweet !

I know of one guy whose decided to leave THP over it... Not for any other site in particular... Its too bad.

I have started keeping a list of where the seed came from, and what the germ pcts are, and whether it grew true or not... that way if/when something I grow out turns out to be yet another orange hab, I know who to not to trade with next time :P

NOW THAT! looks like a fatalii bhut cross!

That was my single surviving overwinter, it's putting out more pods now. It had some kind of shock going outside even though it'd been hardened off, a lot of the leaves turned yellow, looked awful. But now it has totally recovered, green leaves, flowers and pods...

Thank you Tex
... And that would be lovely... I sure will pm you ... I posted the picture .. my girlfriends were shocked, amazed and stunned !!
thanks again
Have a good night
~ Sassyhott<3

Back