• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

You know you're a Chilli nut when...............

sirex said:
Oh man, that hits home. I get that all of the time.
I'm living that now. I come home and check my seedling then give my wife a kiss.

For me it when I called home and my wife was surprised cause I never call home while at work to ask if she could put my plants indoors cause it was gonna be hotter than I thought. Let's just say that conversation didn't go as I thought it would. Love you baby.

You store your ferments at the office because the temperature swings at home are too drastic. And you can lean over and get a smell off the airlocks whenever you want :drooling:

Scoville DeVille said:
When your bathroom looks like this:

attachicon.gif
3_7_08_toilet_paper.jpg
oh man haha 

I'm guessing that behind that wall is an elaborate cooling system that feeds chilled water through each roll holder to cool them to chillihead levels-right?

:rofl:

SR.

When you gas the house, 2 days in a row, both times involving fits of coughing, hacking, sneezing from your spouse.
Getting the hairy eyeball because. "You should have learned your lesson yesterday, whered you put the masks?!"
But hey its different today babe, yesterday it was aerosolized sauce, today its just subatomic powder partlicles floating in the air from the spicy season salt you like so much... ;)

When the wife sees you in the kitchen with something on the stove and takes a deep breath and holds it before running in and out again and not once asking "what's on the stove?"
(actually happened last night, I was just sterilizing some mason jars but she saw the steam and didn't want to take any chances)

Back