event Zest Fest 2009

I was hoping to go, but we have a trip to Minnesota to pay for the week after, so it's a no-go. Next year definitely though.

What sucks even more is that I'll be within a very short drive. The hockey team I work for has a game in Frisco that day.

I sadly will not be able to go, seeing as though my co worker managed to relieve himself of his job duties today. And they have no intentions of hiring anyone to replace him.:mope:

looking foward to seeing you guys...

This is gonna be FUN! I actually saw a segment on CNN talking about the show, pretty cool.

AJ, this time around, we're definitely gonna be tippin' some pints!

Oh yeah, for Passow, HSM!!!

Intensity Academy said:
Can't wait to see you guy's.We are staying in the stockyards this year so we can hang longer and no driving HSM!!!!

We're actually staying a mile or so down the road this year.

HSM!

Have a safe ride man! We'll be gettin' in early afternoon on Thursday for setup. Man do we got stuff to talk about (evil chuckle).

HSM!

We here at Defcon HQ want to wish Intensity Academy and ALL manufacturers and attendees a safe trip as you make your annual pilgrimage to Zest Fest! We'll be seein' everyone in about 50 hours.

when is the tipping of mugs going to start and where?

AlabamaJack said:
when is the tipping of mugs going to start and where?

Where : At the airport
When : As soon as I land

We should all meet somewhere Thursday evening. Jack, you stoppin' by on Thursday during setup?

DEFCON Creator said:
Where : At the airport
When : As soon as I land

We should all meet somewhere Thursday evening. Jack, you stoppin' by on Thursday during setup?

you mean you're gonna wait until you land?....roflmao...

we are having new floors installed Wed, Thurs, and Fri so I will be tied up during the day all three days but the evening is another story...I would love to meet up Thursday evening/night...

then Friday, I will need to stay home because the wife is leaving for Chicago for 10 days Saturday noon...I will make the show Saturday for sure though...and I hope you guys are planning on coming to party with me Saturday night at the White Elephant...there will be a cover and I get four names to leave at the door...first four to say so get in free....

I promise you it will be a good show that you won't soon forget if it is anything like the shows we have been putting on lately...

DEFCON Creator said:
We're definitely looking forward to it dude! We'll be there Saturday night for sure. What time do you go on?

cool man...can't wait, you and Maggie are two for the list...

we start at 9 PM and play until 1 AM...it should be a packed house....

You all have fun!! Too many conflicts this weekend, but hopefully we get word of a few awards this year. We'll have to save our cross country adventure for Albuquerque...

Back