event Zest Fest 2009

Well, arrived yesterday at around 9:30am, a nice uneventful trip. Best part was, the plane was nearly empty. Setup took all day as usual, with an occasional beer break (GASP!). Looking forward to the show today, it's from 11am-7pm. From 11-3, it's just trade people, and then the public gates open at 3pm. A lot more vendors than last year.

We're unveiling the new ZERO today, in my opinion, it's the hottest we've made yet. I have plenty back home, so when we get back you'll be able to order vials of it off the site.

Well, Defcon hits the charts again with 8 new awards this year, including 2 more of the elusive Golden Chile trophies!

A ton of awards went out to new companies, which is always a cool thing to see, including Race City! Congrats guys!

We are preparing for the Battle of Ragnarok today, as this day is when the biomasses of public descend upon us in a human from of a locust swarm.

Congrats and good luck today with the masses. So...how much will these little beauties be, and how big are they?

Hi Jay, they are in the standard 1/4 ounce vials. We are currently selling them for $30. I'm glad we left a good number of these little gems back home, as they are going like hot cakes (no pun intended). We had a few bloggers amd well-known chileheads stop by and try it, and verified that the new ZERO is substantially hotter than the Batch #5.

I got mine.... ;)

congrats to all on the awards...

got to see the gang yesterday for a couple of hours and am deciding whether to make it today or not....if not, I will see a few of them tonight at the Elephant...

John - you got to do something with those eyes.... :lol:

Back