Airing of "CHOPPED" on Food Network

Great news...my wonderful husband filmed an episode of "Chopped" on the Food Network and it will be airing on January 3rd at 10pm Eastern!!

We're very excited to share this with you all! :dance: :woohoo: :onfire: :dance: :woohoo: :onfire: :dance:

If you'd like a reminder I have made a Facebook event that you can join, posted below!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/306910699339431/

Thanks for all the support, love you all!

xox Nicole

Please don't tell us if he won!
Will watch!

:woohoo: for Johnny, and you also!

Hmmmmm I'm hoping to see a WIN! for Johnny. Saw the leads also on ScottRoberts.

:fingerscrossedeventhougtheepisodehasalreadybeenfilmed:

I've never hear of the show...(I don't get out much in the TV world) BUT I will have to watch and show some love to my fellow THP chili heads
hell.gif

I've never hear of the show...(I don't get out much in the TV world) BUT I will have to watch and show some love to my fellow THP chili heads :hell:

Me as well; unfortunately I would have to seek out another place in order to watch it since my residence accouterments do not include a boob tube. :tear:

Are you going to be on it Nicole? If so that would provide me with an added incitement. :twisted:

Have a Good show---Break a leg---Or is it burn a tape for TV? :think:

Balac :drunk:

Very likely it will be available to watch online after it's aired either at the Food Network channel website, or there are a couple other "free tv" websites that show cable channel shows.

I'll try to remember to look for a link after it's aired, but checking back here might spoil the surprise of the show. :)

Me as well; unfortunately I would have to seek out another place in order to watch it since my residence accouterments do not include a boob tube. :tear:

Are you going to be on it Nicole? If so that would provide me with an added incitement. :twisted:

Have a Good show---Break a leg---Or is it burn a tape for TV? :think:

Balac :drunk:

They did film part of the "bio" piece with me...however I don't do well infront of a camera... I'm totally going to sound like an ass :oP

BUMP!

Show's on tomorrow! Set your tivo,dvd, alarm clock....WHATEVER!

Jan 3, 10pm EST (that'd be 7:00 for us west coasties...I think! unless daylight savings time is gonna mess things up again :crazy: )

GO JOHNNY!

For anyone in the NY/NJ area, we will be having a viewing party at The Office in Ridgewood NJ. It's a bar and grill and we will be ordering some wings for the tables but other than that they have a full menu and bar if you'd like to have dinner or drinks!

Show up around 9:30pm....see you there if you can make it !

xo Nicole

Back