• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Trinidad 7-Pot Brain Strain

Dont tip the ready whip suck out the no2(laughing gas) haha

Nice review Hot ass pod there.

I'm not saying it isnt a brain strain because the variation in pod shape can vary and i know that
but it looked like a reg 7pot.

any way nice review and blairs thru a straw you are nuts haha good luck with that one. you might want to eat some aloe vera first.

Those are not brain strains. This is. Got these straight from the source, Cappy. You can tell from the wrinkles on top like a brain.

P1020001.jpg

No it was a BS David got the seeds from pepperidge farm or some shit like that.not totally sure but I know the mofo was hot lol way hotter then the Butch T's I have had. It killed my throat and changed my sencr of taste for a few days.

Pepper jam your full of $hit. How are you people going to tell me what I fukin ate. Just because you grow it don't mean Shit. Man I have never seen soo many haters. It Was a BS dipO

Sorry for offending you. If your friend got it from pepper ridge farm, thats the right source. The pod could be a hybrid between brain strain and something else. Did you keep the seeds. Try growing those out.

Im tired of getting shit all the time from people saying its not this or it's not that. It was not a cross he grew them this last season from seeds he got atPRF

Yeah that pod looks a bit long to be a brain strain, they are more circular and bumpy. But dude you seriously need to chill out, you post on an open forum for all. So you have to take the good with the bad.

I've grown the Brain Strain also and never seen the pods this shape........however, growing conditions could alter the phenotype????? Coming from PRF I'm sure it is...
sicks "n" stones blah blah what ever I think that the propper name is 7pot/pod Brain Strain, or 7 whatever not a Trinidad Scorpion

+1 Lazienfat

LOL Pods take on all kinds of shapes, did you all see the pics of the Bhutts with stingers on here? Whatever it was it was hot as HELL!!!!! Oh wait, A cross between a Brain and a BT OUCH!!!!

No it was a BS David got the seeds from pepperidge farm or some shit like that.not totally sure but I know the mofo was hot lol way hotter then the Butch T's I have had. It killed my throat and changed my sencr of taste for a few days.

Pepper jam your full of $hit. How are you people going to tell me what I fukin ate. Just because you grow it don't mean Shit. Man I have never seen soo many haters. It Was a BS dipO
Im tired of getting shit all the time from people saying its not this or it's not that. It was not a cross he grew them this last season from seeds he got atPRF
You need to calm down. now.
If anything bothers you, click on the report button. there's no room for that kind of language or attitude on THP. see yourself warned.

Whats up ladies what we fighting over … pod shape of brain… hum lets have some brain …
Let me add more gas to this fire lolol
Well the pod you ate is not the “common” shape. Size and look of a brain strain … its more like a short naga morich or dorest naga.. now don’t get mad but that’s what everyone trying to tell you.. and I think they are right… now you being right about the pepper being HOT that could be true… if I was you and I come to this pepper community I will LOVE it when people say not this is not the right thing .. make me want to strive for the “right” pepper type not fighting back with them.. I mean most of these guys here are serious growers before they become eaters and users..
The reason behind saying it is not the “right” brain strain so we have some kind of credibility… for example if I was new to growing peppers and I see your video on you tube… and I buy a naga morich under the name brain strain the seed selling scammers will get away with that bcz your video is considered a form of documentation and a data source now for us who know what things “must” look like we know its not the right strain.. or the right shape,,, for the right variety but for those new they will be deceived and may be victims for false knowledge or false variety… just like we all believe you are now…
Do u know what is the most important thing for the seed buyer… is to find the right trusted creditable source of seeds and information…
You have no idea how pissed chilihead will be if he buy, grow, the wrong kind under the right name… imagine starting from seeds and wasting your whole growing season expecting one thing then another thing comes up..
Yes there is some variations on the pod shape size… ect.. but there will be a range like no butch t will turn yellow instead of bright red… for example

Same applies for the brain strain and all other kinds… growing conditions type of the dirt.. pant food.. Growing season length, sun,,, temperatures everything…
I hope this helped solve the dispute and we are here to grow, share and enjoy peppers not fight over it…
some pics for some Brains have some guys lolol.. i mean have some Brain Strains :D

hpim3216h.jpg

hpim3220f.jpg

hpim3215.jpg

hpim3233.jpg

hpim3154n.jpg

Here's my Brain Strain from this season:

316644_265826880126106_206163169425811_727676_1039262672_n.jpg

Just sayin'......
Supporting what I said about the pod shape, size, look variations…. This is a true live example we all know this is a brain strain and he got the right seeds from the right source but due to some growing conditions… ect..
The pod loos more smooth does not mean this is the wrong type.. NO why bcz it is till at the same range of the Brain strain characteristics
Even my yellow Brain Strain some plant produced pods all same size and shape some has bigger pods so the shape variation doesn’t mean its not the right variety but it must be with the an accepted range..

To me it was very difficult to differentiate the Brain Strain form the SR…
Well after growing both for two genearations…
I can tell you what is the different…
The Brain Strain has smaller size and the placenta is thinner on eh other side the 7 POD SR has the thickest Placenta of any pepper we even seen
More the SR has more viable oil on the walls…..
More the pod color in SR turns from dark green to VERY bright RED
The brain strain goes through an orangesh stage before turning red the SR doesn’t
More I believe the SR is the mother plant of the Brain Strain …
More the SR taste Very Different has a hit of sweetness and more thick flesh
Taste more vegetablesh if you will
Now why we DON’T have the SR on the website YET… because I wanted to make sure it was not the same….
Now that I know next season it will be offered and shared….
I know its not easy to assort and differentiate.. and characterize peppers but it takes practice practice and test planting

It is our responsibility and mission as chilheads to stay ahead of everyone in terms of knowing our stuff and be a trusted source of data and seeds…
We can’t let Ebay take over the pepper literature and documentation

Here are some Pics for the 7 POD SR to be added to the website next growing season

hpim3484.jpg

hpim3486.jpg

hpim3487.jpg

hpim3495.jpg

hpim3502.jpg

hpim3503.jpg

hpim3507q.jpg

Idiot:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Idiot (disambiguation) and The Idiot (disambiguation).
An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way. Archaically the word mome has also been used. The similar terms moron, imbecile, and cretin have all gained specialized meanings in modern times. An idiot is said to be idiotic, and to suffer from idiocy. A dunce is an idiot who is specifically incapable of learning. An idiot differs from a fool (who is unwise) and an ignoramus (who is uneducated/an ignorant), neither of which refers to someone with low intelligence.

Guess it fits.
:hell:

So I bought BT seeds from Hippy Seeds here is the first pod to develop
SauceNpeppers163.jpg
The second smaller one seems to have the same shape, I noticed the flower didn't pinch the developing pepper like it does on my TS regs, anyone else have this happen? Should I call it something different?

Back